As of now we are back to the first team left out

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This is about the best position we could hope for. If we beat LSU and then win one game against a decent team in the sec tournament we may get in.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:This is about the best position we could hope for. If we beat LSU and then win one game against a decent team in the sec tournament we may get in.
but some would argue that the only decent team in the sec tournament is florida.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

No, beating Missouri for a second time would be huge, as would beating UK, bama, or even UT for a third time.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:This is about the best position we could hope for. If we beat LSU and then win one game against a decent team in the sec tournament we may get in.

False... Wait for the conf tourneys and these no names that will beat the big boys of their conf to steal spots.
Imo, we have to win 2 in the tourney and the only teams we could lose to would be UF or MO, and we could barely lose to either.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Watch ky game tomorrow. If they beat Florida ( which they are capable if doing at home) they leapfrog us again
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

If we get in I'll eat crow. There is no way we get to the NCAA tournament. I can't believe anybody is still mentioning us in the discussion.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

55chevy wrote:If we get in I'll eat crow. There is no way we get to the NCAA tournament. I can't believe anybody is still mentioning us in the discussion.
No worries fella, LSU will make sure you don't have to eat anything.
RontheReb
Water Boy
Water Boy

jrebel87 wrote:No, beating Missouri for a second time would be huge, as would beating UK, bama, or even UT for a third time.
Yep agreed.