Texas tickets...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Has anyone gotten tickets yet? What are they going for? A friend said $100 on stubhub.

I'm getting ready to book everything and I've been charged with buying like 6/7 tickets for everyone I'll be with. Don't wanna go broke.
Some Random Dude
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Try having to take your wife to Thailand every year, and consider yourself lucky.
That said, I don't mind. It's always an enjoyable trip (minus the 24+ hour flight there and back).
But 1700 or so per ticket is murder.
Football is going to be awesome, from my perspective!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BobReb wrote:Try having to take your wife to Thailand every year, and consider yourself lucky.
That said, I don't mind. It's always an enjoyable trip (minus the 24+ hour flight there and back).
Oh, I'm not complaining. Also, the Ole Miss site says single game tickets aren't on sale yet. Yet, when I called in to find out when they would go on sale, Texas tickets are already sold out. Sounds right.

And, I'd love to go to Thailand. Just not every year.
Some Random Dude
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

lewindha wrote:
BobReb wrote:Try having to take your wife to Thailand every year, and consider yourself lucky.
Oh, I'm not complaining. Also, the Ole Miss site says single game tickets aren't on sale yet. Yet, when I called in to find out when they would go on sale, Texas tickets are already sold out. Sounds right.

And, I'd love to go to Thailand. Just not every year.
Sounds right. Yep, good old Texas. I hope and pray we set the record straight this time around. We are, and A&M is, in the SEC. Just by one point, that's all I'm asking for. And in their house. I guess those tickets went by priority ($). Unfair, but not surprising.
Should you go to Thailand, I can give you some great ideas on where to go and what to do. It is a very interesting country.
wmblanks
Water Boy
Water Boy

Moose
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

wmblanks wrote:http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce ... &caller=PR

LOYALTY

Merry xmas

Moose
You da man. Tickets purchased.
Some Random Dude
wmblanks
Water Boy
Water Boy

Living in texas has some advantages...but I miss home
Moose
Heath
All American
All American

I paid $131 for mine, but I bought 4 together. From what I saw, the more you want to purchase sitting together, the higher the price. The single or double tickets together were cheaper up in the nosebleed, which is where my friends and I will be. I have seen the prices increase from $77 a few weeks ago, to >$100 this past week. I also feel that ticket prices will increase if both teams are undefeated, and will decrease if either team has a loss, just a hunch I have.

And another tip: If you don't care a lot about sitting on the "Ole Miss side", try to purchase tickets on the West side of the stadium because of the time of day of the game. The people on the East side will be looking right into the sun around 6:30 or 7 pm.

Also, I now live about 3/4 mile from the UT (Darrell K. Royal Memorial) Stadium. If there are no big Ole Miss tailgates going on, I will probably have people over at my house to eat, drink, and watch the Bama/A&M game, that is if you are in to socializing and stuff! ;)

Also, the Austin Ole Miss Club is having a party on Friday night at The Rattle Inn on 6th Street. I think the tix are $20, but there will be live music and BBQ. It should be a shin-dig! I'm getting excited if you can't tell!!! :D
wmblanks
Water Boy
Water Boy

Mine arrived in mail today
Moose
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Good luck...a tough ticket made tougher by the fact that it is on that d*** public non-access network called LHN.