Scientific exercise???

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Here is a test for you guys (and gals) that have knowledge of both programs...Ole MIss and Vandy.

Analyze each team by starter...strengths or weakness, including the Head Coach. Then line the positions up side-by-side with their counterparts and create two lists of the stronger players in each position...one for Ole Miss, one for Vandy. Assume the list with the most "stronger" players wins the game.

THEN factor in the stronger Coach and see what the "scientific(?) analysis predicts.

Obviously a rather meaningless exercise, but it might provoke some discussion.

Memphis Jack '63
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I have actually done that Jack and I have us as the clear superior team as it regards talent (at least with starters). I am hoping that this game tomorrow will also prove that our coaching staff has grown and learned and that we will also have the superior coaching staff. That is why I think this may be the most important game of Freeze's young career. He has to prove that he can out coach Franklin before he and this program can step up to the next level and play with the big boys.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Correct. If Franklin has as much success as he did last year, he is gone to greener pastures for sure. Vandy fans aren't supporting him.