Halloween

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Tiki torches are fueled and ready. New batteries put in where needed. Costume fits. Ready for thurs and the 150 to 200 trick or treaters. They will be greeted by the grim reaper (me) bringing them up the tiki lit brick walk way that is extra dark being under magnolia trees. They will pass a motion activated bat that screams, reaches for them and eyes light up red. A voice activated clown that screams, sits up from his coffin and eyes turn red. A fortune telling skeleton in a crystal ball. A grave yard that has lit skeleton heads with one breathing and a strobe light facing it. Three more skeletons that has skulls that constantly change colors and the least amount of a breeze will make them look like flying in the night. A jack o lantern that is eating a little pumpkin. Finally at the bottom of the steps is a joke telling skeleton to lighten the moment a bit. Then they get to go up the stairs to our front porch where my wife will be dressed as a witch and a pot sitting in front of her. A smoke machine will be there to give her a better effect. In the pot is the candy.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I have a grave in the front yard with the dearly departed's hands coming up through the soil signaling that Andrew's field goal against LSU is good 8-)
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:I have a grave in the front yard with the dearly departed's hands coming up through the soil signaling that Andrew's field goal against LSU is good 8-)

nice.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebchuck18 wrote:I have a grave in the front yard with the dearly departed's hands coming up through the soil signaling that Andrew's field goal against LSU is good 8-)
I like this!
Later,
Hagar
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I've hired this guy to stand out in the yard and grunt at kids:

Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:I've hired this guy to stand out in the yard and grunt at kids:

Too scary..., I'm gonna have nightmares now! :shock: