Dear CHF and this whole entire board...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I just want to vent for a second...

We just took a GIGANTIC step BACK. This loss is crushing. Devastating. This loss kills our recruiting in state. Kills it. We will be lucky to bring in a Top 25 class from here. Mark it down...

My main concern though is CHF. Bash me, call me names, do whatever you want but I swear on anything I'm DONE with this guy. NO way and I mean NO way you lose this game tonight if we had a legit coach. Our talent is ten times better than State's and it didn't show.

PLAYCALLING. Holy cow what do you even say? CHF play calling has now cost us FOUR games. FOUR. When you cant' score TD's in the red zone and keep going 3 and out that's all on coaching. Period.

We have taken 100000 steps back from last year. Way more talent was brought in and we have regressed tremendously. Salute to Coach Dave Wommack. The guy's defense has won us 7 games this year. Our offense hasn't done crap and that's all on CHF...

10 wins next year or he's canned. MEDIOCRITY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI.

CHF reeks of mediocrity.

This one is all on YOU Coach.

Disgusted. I'm so disgusted right now I just want to puke and crawl in a hole. If anybody wastes their hard earned money on this team to watch them play in the Liberty Bowl....go to the mental hospital.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Agree with you 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BTW, I heard the Rebel Radio guys say we may get the Music City bowl. Sounds like a pipe dream to me! I wouldn't go to Nashville to see this *beep* anyway!

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

we get the music city bowl easily.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

As fans of this University we deserve better. I drove 4 hours last year to spend my hard earned money that I really shouldn't have spent, to watch my squad in Birmingham. It was a terrible experience to say the least because the city and location was so crappy but hey...we won.

BUT...thats the COMPASS BOWL. The Compass Bowl= Mediocrity.

As fans we deserve SEC Championships and BCS Bowls. Nothing less. Why not us guys?????

Why be satisfied with the Compass Bowl and Liberty Bowl?

Heck look at AUBURN!???? 2 wins away from a NC!

Malzahn is twice the Coach that Freeze is.

I swear if the guy doesn't get 9-10 wins next year...get him OUTTA here.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

proud2breb wrote:BTW, I heard the Rebel Radio guys say we may get the Music City bowl. Sounds like a pipe dream to me! I wouldn't go to Nashville to see this *beep* anyway!

I live in Nashville...wouldn't spend a penny going to watch that game. *beep* them.
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Short Yardage situation: Shotgun hand off up the middle for no gain.

Run, Run, Pass.

Screens.

Shotgun read option.

HIGH SCHOOL BS is what it is. Guy couldn't call a good game to save his life. Surprised we didn't see Treadwell throwing down in the red zone...
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebel4life22 wrote:As fans of this University we deserve better. I drove 4 hours last year to spend my hard earned money that I really shouldn't have spent, to watch my squad in Birmingham. It was a terrible experience to say the least because the city and location was so crappy but hey...we won.

As fans we deserve SEC Championships and BCS Bowls. Nothing less. Why not us guys?????

Yes we do! This Freeze experiment isn't working!

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebel4life22 wrote:As fans of this University we deserve better. I drove 4 hours last year to spend my hard earned money that I really shouldn't have spent, to watch my squad in Birmingham. It was a terrible experience to say the least because the city and location was so crappy but hey...we won.

It's crazy to think we could be close to a Western division title this year. But, not crazy to want to see improvement. I think, on the season as a whole, we haven't. There were definitely points in the season when we looked great. But, we don't look better than last years team, and that's not too much to ask IMO.
Some Random Dude
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:

It's crazy to think we could be close to a Western division title this year. But, not crazy to want to see improvement. I think, on the season as a whole, we haven't. There were definitely points in the season when we looked great. But, we don't look better than last years team, and that's not too much to ask IMO.
Agree on all counts
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

lewindha wrote:

This year to win the west??? Absolutely agree that is UNREALISTIC expectations to think that...

BUT

To lose to MISSISSIPPI STATE!???? Get outta here!

Not to mention that we should've finished off A&M as well but Freeze playcalling killed us yet again...

We should be 9-3 and headed to the Cotton Bowl. Instead...headed to the Liberty.

Again...9-10 wins next year or fire Freeze. If I was the AD I would let him know that.

Their are more qualified coaches out there that would LOVE to come to the SEC and to Ole Miss...

I'll tell you this much right now...IF James Franklin HC at Vandy was our coach...we would be 10-2.

Flame Away.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:

Actually, we were a few $hitty play calls by Freeze away from being in the hunt for a Western division title! We could have easily won every game except Bama, and 11-1 with a win by Auburn in the Iron Bowl and we'd be at least co-champs of the West!

Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

proud2breb wrote:
lewindha wrote:

Actually, we were a few $hitty play calls by Freeze away from being in the hunt for a Western division title! We could have easily won every game except Bama, and 11-1 with a win by Auburn in the Iron Bowl and we'd be at least co-champs of the West!

Agreed.

Freeze redzone play calling is pee wee football. Treadwell throwing the BALL???!!!????

Laughable. Sun Belt conference written all over it.

James Franklin HC at Vandy would take this program to another level. I would throw the kitchen sink at him to get him to come over to Oxford.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

13 points in the last two games from our offense...just sayin'.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

Right now I like to see a new OC and DC with actual play calling abilities during the game. We need SEC linemen, powerful and quick back running the ball and a quarterback capable of running the offense on a consistent basis. We need to give Coach Freeze at least 4 years to get this thing turned around. You cant fix all of the problems in one or two recruiting periods. I think also we need to be meaner and more goal oriented and not be satisfied with just winning but finishing the game trying to add points and not just trying not to lose.
Just another day being better than State.