Moderator: Rebel Security

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Defense wins it... For now.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:They should take the $1 million back for calling the Treadwell pass yet again!
Yep!!!!!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Wow.... No TD?????
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I still don't like Mathers up the middle
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I didn't even know Obama worked for ESPN
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Out of bounds.... Really?
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

It was U.G.L.Y but I'll take the win!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
scott
Rebel 74
Water Boy
Water Boy

We tried to give it away...but I'll take it. :)
GtownRebel
All American
All American

OL and DL won the game. Lots of mistakes on both sides. Glad we finish with a win.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Hotty Toddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't been close in the fourth quarter if we could kick a field goal. A little deja vu from a previous game with a different outcome. BooooooooYaaaaaaaa!!!!! I love to win a bowl game!!!!!! 23-12 in bowl games!!! That's 35 bowls of which 16 are of sugar, orange, gator and cotton. This win could put my Ole Miss Rebels number one, I repeat NUMBER ONE, all time winning percentage in bowl wins. May depend on the outcome of usc's and penn st's games. Must have played in 20 to be considered. This should put us back in the top 20 in the nation in bowl wins!!! Lsu better win their bowl if they want to stayed tied with us on that! If ya don't like it you can take the hoover challenge!!!!!! Boise St, you're next!
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Yeah that was ugly and my wife nagged about the cold but we won
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Good game.

The cold was actually bearable.

You guys know I don't like the QB carousel, but I only have one major gripe about this game. The drive where got inside the 20, put Brunetti in for a short-to-no gainer, Bo back in to pass on 2nd and long, then try the ole wr pass with Treadwell to no avail yet again. Freeze doesn't have to explain anything to me or any of us, but I would seriously like to know what's going through his head on those series. B/c it drives me bonkers.

We were clearly the better team, IMO. It was a fun game to watch, and I got to see a buddy I hadn't seen in a few years. Good day all in all.

Good momentum going into the offseason.

If Kincade beats Bo out for the QB position in the Spring, we had better make the 4 team playoff... period.
Some Random Dude
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

Why were we running hurry up with a 6 pt lead with 6mins left in the fourth?????? CRAZINESS!!!! Make them waste their timeouts, and run out the clock. We were snapping the ball with over 20 secs left on the play clock!!!! BAFFLING :roll:
GtownRebel
All American
All American

batman50 wrote:Why were we running hurry up with a 6 pt lead with 6mins left in the fourth?????? CRAZINESS!!!! Make them waste their timeouts, and run out the clock. We were snapping the ball with over 20 secs left on the play clock!!!! BAFFLING :roll:
Because we were in a rhythm and there is no reason to slow it down and *beep* up that rhythm like we do in basketball. We were on a roll and were running out the clock ourselves.
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

GtownRebel wrote:
batman50 wrote:Why were we running hurry up with a 6 pt lead with 6mins left in the fourth?????? CRAZINESS!!!! Make them waste their timeouts, and run out the clock. We were snapping the ball with over 20 secs left on the play clock!!!! BAFFLING :roll:
Because we were in a rhythm and there is no reason to slow it down and *beep* up that rhythm like we do in basketball. We were on a roll and were running out the clock ourselves.

And we almost let them get back into it bc of that IMO. Just didnt think it was smart.