Let the crying begin about we need a new coach!!!

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Im sure it's coming. lol
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Right. Because its acceptable to completely *beep* the bed every year in the post season. Its coming P-nut....its coming. It has already begun. Up by 6 runs and then we absolutely do everything in our power to lose and that includes Bianco leaving Smith in for way to long. This season will end like it always does. If we don't get knocked out of our own regional then we'll get knocked out of someone else's super regional and that's unacceptable. I said before this season that if Mike fails to deliver yet again then he should be gone and I stand behind that. Superficial awards such as "Western division championships" can't even be held at the same level as actual championships that matter.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:Right. Because its acceptable to completely *beep* the bed every year in the post season. Its coming P-nut....its coming. It has already begun. Up by 6 runs and then we absolutely do everything in our power to lose and that includes Bianco leaving Smith in for way to long. This season will end like it always does. If we don't get knocked out of our own regional then we'll get knocked out of someone else's super regional and that's unacceptable. I said before this season that if Mike fails to deliver yet again then he should be gone and I stand behind that. Superficial awards such as "Western division championships" can't even be held at the same level as actual championships that matter.
After the season we've had, this is idiotic.
Some Random Dude
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Lewhinda we've done nothing yet! We've accomplished nothing until we make it to Omaha and we've certainly accomplished nothing until we at least win our own regional and then win at least a game in a super regional! That " after the season we had " comment exemplifies why we're in a position of being content with a coach who notoriously chokes in the post season .
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

I mean you're joking right ? You honestly would be content if this season ended today ?
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Just made it harder to get to Omaha.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Coach B had nothing to do with the 2 blown calls that allowed 2 runs for the Hogs. We need to let the
SEC know what had a jacked-up umpire crew thay had on the field today. Just need to move forward
and win the next to legs and Omaha here we come.....
TheUnsub
Water Boy
Water Boy

You won't hear it from me. Bianco stayed loyal when he could have easily jumped. Loyalty is undervalued, we shouldn't go nuts because we lost a game in which there were two blown calls. Don't forget, we came into this thing without our #2 going for us. We'll skate through our regional.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:I mean you're joking right ? You honestly would be content if this season ended today ?
What are you talking about? The season isn't over, just like it hasn't been 12 of the last 14 years. We're hosting. A national seed isn't out the picture just yet(I know not likely, but I'll give up hope when they're announced and we aren't one of them).
Some Random Dude
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
jrebel87 wrote:I mean you're joking right ? You honestly would be content if this season ended today ?
What are you talking about? The season isn't over, just like it hasn't been 12 of the last 14 years. We're hosting. A national seed isn't out the picture just yet(I know not likely, but I'll give up hope when they're announced and we aren't one of them).

I am not saying fire the guy right now, but surely you can see the frustration in the pattern of behavior that has been established over many years of Mike Bianco's tenure... When the chips are on the table, Bianco coached teams have choked.. Maybe he is a top 10 coach and just has terrible luck. I really dont know if its just one of those things or there is just something that holds us back from making that next step.. I just know I am tired of it...
You win today and you lock up a National Seed. We went into this game with absolute advantage in pitching and hitting.. Started off great with a 6-0 lead and then take as big of a dump in the bed as we possibly could have. Arkansas isnt elite and I dont think we are right now either.. I said a couple of weeks ago, I thought we were a host site but not national.. Had every opportunity to play into a firm National, but we can never finish the job... Always leaving room for doubt. I dont know if I could make the argument for us being one of the top 8 teams in the country right now.. I hope we can get it together and get hot for the regionals, but this just gets old... Please shock me Rebs!