Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Big extension Bjork!

Step back non-believers!!

Hotty Toddy!!!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hopefully that monkey off the back and the flood gates open!!!
Some Random Dude
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

That's all the doubters needed... He's good with me for a really long time..
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

It's been years of frustration for the fans and everyone but I can promise you no one has been more frustrated than Mike Bianco. Way to go coach and thank you!!
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Rebchuck18 wrote:Big extension Bjork!

Step back non-believers!!

Hotty Toddy!!!

Great post, agree 100%
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

He definitely earned an extension after finally doing what we all hoped he would do!! Congrats Mike.
OMNOB 1A
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

This, friends, is what patience brings us.

We just advanced to the College World Series and ladies and gentlemen, thus could not be done without Mike Bianco.

Mike has one helluva chance to hang a Championship banner in Oxford!

Thank you Coach Bianco!!
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

OMNOB 1A wrote:This, friends, is what patience brings us.

We just advanced to the College World Series and ladies and gentlemen, thus could not be done without Mike Bianco.

Thank you Coach Bianco!!
Agreed 100%. Like I've always said, who better can you get? Stick with the main man you've got.
I, for one, have ALWAYS been a Bianco supporter. I figured he would get us here sooner or later.
On the other hand, let us not forget that we are going to be playing the best 7 teams left. That's a tough row to garden tool.
Coach has his work cut out for him, and so do our hitters and pitchers.
However it goes, I like what we have accomplished. And I will not get down on them no matter what. But I sure will HOPE!
OMNOB 1A
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

BobReb wrote:
OMNOB 1A wrote:This, friends, is what patience brings us.

Thank you Coach Bianco!!
Agreed 100%. Like I've always said, who better can you get? Stick with the main man you've got.
I, for one, have ALWAYS been a Bianco supporter. I figured he would get us here sooner or later.
On the other hand, let us not forget that we are going to be playing the best 7 teams left. That's a tough row to garden tool.
Coach has his work cut out for him, and so do our hitters and pitchers.
However it goes, I like what we have accomplished. And I will not get down on them no matter what. But I sure will HOPE!
I agree, but the field is in our favor.

I like a guy like Bianco to hurt the opposition. Not necessarily with his available talent (of which he has some), but with his strategy. I think we have a real shot here, and it begins with our coaching, I love that Sikes and Co. can go long ball at any time, but Bianco is crafty.

We just went through a brutal situation (We or Washington had a good argument about a National Seed, and I don't care what any of you think, UL deserved their seed), and it was good coaching that got us here.

Again, I hate to be redundant, but please bring on the Cavaliers! We can get some redemption on our way to a title.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Although you have to have good coaching, and good talent, you have to have someone to strengthen our players where they will not get fatigued as the season continues. I know our bull pen got stronger as the season moved forward, but our hitters in the past always seemed to tire as the regular season ended. This year was totally different. Our players are swinging the bats extremely well. This is because they are much stronger as a whole than we have had during the Bianco years. We need to make sure we don't lose this weight coach and Godwin, who recommended him to MB. We have some really good athletes on this team and several are underclassmen. The future looks bright folks. Omaha!!!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ice broke, monkey off back. call it what you want but this is huge for Ole Miss baseball.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote:Although you have to have good coaching, and good talent, you have to have someone to strengthen our players where they will not get fatigued as the season continues. I know our bull pen got stronger as the season moved forward, but our hitters in the past always seemed to tire as the regular season ended. This year was totally different. Our players are swinging the bats extremely well. This is because they are much stronger as a whole than we have had during the Bianco years. We need to make sure we don't lose this weight coach and Godwin, who recommended him to MB. We have some really good athletes on this team and several are underclassmen. The future looks bright folks. Omaha!!!
I hope we can keep this staff together, but I'm pretty sure someone will come after Cliff.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I'm so happy for him. He's finally rewarded for all his hard work and trust me he works his tail off.

Raise and extension. Increase budget for assistants
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

olemissreb10 wrote:I'm so happy for him. He's finally rewarded for all his hard work and trust me he works his tail off.

Raise and extension. Increase budget for assistants
I admit I got a little teary eyed for Mike when the game was over. He's changed several things that wasn't working for him and us, glad to see he's not too hardheaded [for a while he was] to change some things for the better of the program. Mike is a class act and hope for much more success for him and us. Go Rebs and let's make some Omaha noise. 8-)
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food