Dr.X
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

The sky is falling...
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:
rebeljim wrote:I think it's only a matter of time before "Ole Miss" and "Rebels" are both gone. And for those that don't believe it, realization is coming soon enough. Better prepare yourselves.
Agreed. Been saying it since the d*** bear. That will be a crossroads. Totally unnecessary bullet to the head.

wow!!! REBchuck and rebeljim on the same page....be still my heart!!! :) wink wink
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
StrongRebel
2nd String
2nd String

http://www.kentucky.com/2013/11/25/2953 ... final.html

Kentucky has decided while they spend $110 million on renovating their stadium to reduce the number of seats from 67k to 61k seats.

"We've got to create an environment that's fun for people to want to come," Barnhart said. "And I think this is the right size for us. And if there's someone else in 15 years that disagrees with what the old guy did, then so be it. But for now, I think this is the right size for Kentucky."

Now I know it is Kentucky, but they are spending $110 million on the stadium if that tells you where they are putting the dollars.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The sky's not falling. The sun will come up tomorrow. And Liberals are changing things they don't like. It's the world we live in today. Nobody said u had to believe it. U still have a few years before it happens. But only a few.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

StrongRebel wrote:http://www.kentucky.com/2013/11/25/2953 ... final.html

Kentucky has decided while they spend $110 million on renovating their stadium to reduce the number of seats from 67k to 61k seats.

"We've got to create an environment that's fun for people to want to come," Barnhart said. "And I think this is the right size for us. And if there's someone else in 15 years that disagrees with what the old guy did, then so be it. But for now, I think this is the right size for Kentucky."

Now I know it is Kentucky, but they are spending $110 million on the stadium if that tells you where they are putting the dollars.
I disagree. I think the Vaught should've been expanded to around 72,000. But that's just me.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:
StrongRebel wrote:http://www.kentucky.com/2013/11/25/2953 ... final.html

I disagree. I think the Vaught should've been expanded to around 72,000. But that's just me.
Agree. If we want to do the things I think we want to do, 72,000 will be filled. Not a time to shrink or retreat.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:
GtownRebel wrote:No thank you. It is just a party room from what I have read.
Not my thing either, but it is a relatively inexpensive way to get a club level exclusive experience without having to be a millionaire, so I have to give Bjork and his guys a thumbs up for the idea.

As I read it...it appears that the cost for one seat would be > $3500. ( 2000 + 1000 + 500 per seat per game?).
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
GtownRebel wrote:No thank you. It is just a party room from what I have read.
Not my thing either, but it is a relatively inexpensive way to get a club level exclusive experience without having to be a millionaire, so I have to give Bjork and his guys a thumbs up for the idea.

As I read it...it appears that the cost for one seat would be > $3500. ( 2000 + 1000 + 500 per seat per game?).
Inexpensive relative to similar types of premium seats in today's world of college football.