College GameDay guest picker?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Heath
All American
All American

So, with GameDay coming to Oxford on Saturday, who do you guys think will be the guest picker that comes on the set at the end of the show? I am assuming it will be someone with Ole Miss ties. I am guessing maybe Michael Oher or one of the Touhy's. What say you guys?
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Heath wrote:So, with GameDay coming to Oxford on Saturday, who do you guys think will be the guest picker that comes on the set at the end of the show? I am assuming it will be someone with Ole Miss ties. I am guessing maybe Michael Oher or one of the Touhy's. What say you guys?
It won't be Michael Oher on an NFL weekend.
cajunrebel

I bet that Archie can't since he contracts some with CBS and he's on the playoff committee.

Deuce
Morgan Freeman
John Grisham

I'm probably missing some obvious ones.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
Heath wrote:So, with GameDay coming to Oxford on Saturday, who do you guys think will be the guest picker that comes on the set at the end of the show? I am assuming it will be someone with Ole Miss ties. I am guessing maybe Michael Oher or one of the Touhy's. What say you guys?
It won't be Michael Oher on an NFL weekend.
Or Eli. The dolphins and raiders are the only teams with bye weeks. I would guess Archie or Elvis... Not sure if Archie can do it though, with his committee ties.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

John Grisham?
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You could be right...
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Mike Wallace, Wesley Walls, Shepard Smith

EDIT: With the Titans playing at home, could Dexter possibly take a quick private flight down to Oxford? Not sure about the schedule the day before a game but with him not seeing much on-field action, maybe?
Last edited by RebnPhilly on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

I am thinking Shepard Smith
Just another day being better than State.
Heath
All American
All American

RebnPhilly wrote:Mike Wallace, Wesley Walls, Shepard Smith

EDIT: With the Titans playing at home, could Dexter possibly take a quick private flight down to Oxford? Not sure about the schedule the day before a game but with him not seeing much on-field action, maybe?
Well, this is the reason I was thinking Michael Oher could make it to Oxford because he now plays for the Titans. But, I did not realize that Eli was off this weekend, so I am now guessing Eli.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Heath wrote:
RebnPhilly wrote:Mike Wallace, Wesley Walls, Shepard Smith

Well, this is the reason I was thinking Michael Oher could make it to Oxford because he now plays for the Titans. But, I did not realize that Eli was off this weekend, so I am now guessing Eli.
The Giants are playing the Falcons this Sunday at noon.
Heath
All American
All American

I am just hoping with CGD being in Oxford, it is not someone associated with Alabama. I think that would be kind of a slap in our faces.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Heath wrote:I am just hoping with CGD being in Oxford, it is not someone associated with Alabama. I think that would be kind of a slap in our faces.
Paul findBomb would be the most horrible thing that could possibly happen. He's the reason I rarely watch the SEC Network. What a Bama homer!
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BobReb wrote:
Heath wrote:I am just hoping with CGD being in Oxford, it is not someone associated with Alabama. I think that would be kind of a slap in our faces.
Paul findBomb would be the most horrible thing that could possibly happen. He's the reason I rarely watch the SEC Network. What a Bama homer!
He'll be in Starkville
Heath
All American
All American

JustBlues wrote:
BobReb wrote:
He'll be in Starkville
Thank God!
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

He and little Timmy are the stars of SEC Nation.