I'm calling it right now-Alabama game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

olemissreb10
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Having a big oline is not always good. The interior 3 kill our running game because they are too slow when pulling. Bell hasn't made a pulling block all year. And considering that the vast majority of our runs involve the interior 3 pulling, we aren't going to be as successful as we should be. Size and athletic ability don't go hand in hand. Which is why all but one or two nfl teams have smaller lines than us
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebel4life22 wrote:We are going to beat Alabama on October 4th, 2014.

I was mad at first after the way we played tonight but then it hit me...

This was EXACTLY what needed to happen tonight. This team needed a reality check and they got it.

Our defense played lights out no doubt but this offense looked pathetic. I feel like the coaches and players will have twice the focus on preparation this coming week after looking so bad on the offensive side of the ball.

You think Freeze and this team forgot about the goose egg they laid down in Tuscaloosa last year? No way.

They have circled this game on the calendar since the clock struck 0:00 last year over in Alabama. This was a classic LOOK AHEAD WEEK game. They are itching so bad to get a chance to knock the heads off the Crimson Tide that they couldn't wait to get off the field with Memphis.

I think Bo Wallace stinks. Flat out sucks. BUT...I think he plays the game of his life this Saturday.

MARK IT DOWN. TAKE IT TO THE BANK. BET THE HOUSE...

The OLE MISS REBELS beat the Crimson Tide this saturday. We move into the top 5 and gain national steam.

The grove is going to be electric. Gameday...

Get ready fellas, it's about to go down.

P.S.- Some more motivation comes from Clay Travis the phukkin CLOWN Fox reporter who tweeted this tonight...

"Alabama is going to destroy Ole Miss next weekend."

Be sure to drop him a message next Saturday night after we beat the *beep* out of Bama.
Clay Travis may be a tool, but actually wrote something I likes. I found a link to one of his articles about Bama fans on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/saveolemiss/status/ ... 8048136192
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

It's almost 1am and I still haven't slept yet.

I'm like a kid on christmas morning. OLE MISS dominates BAMA tomorrow.

Mark it down, sig it, bet the HOUSE on it, REBS BIG tomorrow.

OUR Ole Miss Rebels move into the top 5 come Sunday morning.

HOTTY M'FN TODDY BABY!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Why did we call timeout?
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Liggins
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit