Alabama prediction thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

both teams turned the ball over four times in their last outing. Whichever team is able to fix that will likely win.
cajunrebel

proud2breb wrote:Florida put up 21 pts on Bama, Southern Miss put up 12 pts, Fla Atl put up a goose egg, West Va put up 23. Those games were all different weeks.

Bo had the worst game of the year last week. Bama doesn't have the defense they had last year, and mark my words "we will score at least 21 points."

Whether that be enough to win, remains to be seen. I think we win a nail biter:

Rebels 23
Bama 21

I hope that you are right and that CHF has learned his lesson from last year. There is a time to go for it and a time to take the 3 points. That said, our kicker can't get kicked out of this game for fighting either.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

cajunrebel wrote:
proud2breb wrote:Florida put up 21 pts on Bama, Southern Miss put up 12 pts, Fla Atl put up a goose egg, West Va put up 23. Those games were all different weeks.

Bo had the worst game of the year last week. Bama doesn't have the defense they had last year, and mark my words "we will score at least 21 points."

Rebels 23
Bama 21

I hope that you are right and that CHF has learned his lesson from last year. There is a time to go for it and a time to take the 3 points. That said, our kicker can't get kicked out of this game for fighting either.
Did you see the picture? Wunderlich never threw a punch. Those refs were maybe the worst I've ever seen.
Some Random Dude
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Overtime. 20-20.
What happens from there determines the game.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

lewindha wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:

Rebels 23
Bama 21

Did you see the picture? Wunderlich never threw a punch. Those refs were maybe the worst I've ever seen.
WUNDERLICH was not fighting!!!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2214 ... ing-factor

Would love for Finebaum to eat crow...
cajunrebel

I know he didn't throw a punch and I never said he did. I said that he can't get kicked out of the game for fighting. Refs control it good and bad so don't get in the middle of a scrum. It hurt us last week.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

MageeRebel425 wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2214 ... ing-factor

Would love for Finebaum to eat crow...
THIS^^^^^^^^!
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Finebaum never eats crow and his callers never call him on it. When he's wrong, you'd never know it by listening to him afterward. He'll talk a team down one week and be all on their bandwagon the next without ever acknowledging the inconsistency in his analysis.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

it all comes down to which Bo shows up
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Good Bo - 24
Tide - 17

Tide - 42
Bad Bo - 10
BostonReb
Water Boy
Water Boy

texasrebel wrote:Good Bo - 24
Tide - 17

Tide - 42
Bad Bo - 10
I was going to say something similar. Good Bo shows up and Golson contains Cooper, I like their chances. Bad Bo shows up, they have no chance.
spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

Bama 28-17

I just don't trust Bo Wallace in a big game. Think the Def for OM will play valiantly but Bama gets a couple of cheap scores off of Bo's error's. Will be pulling for the Rebs tomorrow. Hotty Toddy!
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Ole Miss-38

BAMA- 17

BO has the game of his career.

Mark it down, sig it, bet the house on it...OLE MISS BIG tomorrow.

Rebs are TOP 5 in the nation come Sunday morning...BOOK IT.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

RebnPhilly wrote:Sorry but I don't see much different results from seasons past.

Alabama 38
Ole Miss 13

Please please please let me be wrong. I would be happy to eat crow for weeks to come.

Edit: 38 is a lot of points to give up for our defense but I think our offense will contribute some to that total.
The is the most delicious crow I've ever ate. Gonna save a little to savor for the next few days.