One Disappointing Thing About The UT Game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I agree that it is disappointing to see too many fans of the other team in the stands, but if someone has a commodity that is worth money that they have come by honestly. I can't begrudge them doing what they think is best with that commodity. It is theirs to do with as they please.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sitting there my initial thought was as you Titles, there is an awful lot of orange in the stadium. However after further review, I'm not sure there were a whole lot more Tenn fans than Bama fans, the difference was that God awful Orange, it just stands out. You see every fan in the stands, with Bama the Crimson tends to blend in with our red, blue, white, black, green, what ever our fans decide to wear, but that Orange just pops.

My best guess is there were probably around 8K Tenn fans there, who were very vocal mind you (another soap box for later), but I think Bama had about as many as well. There is a better than 0 chance that you will see that many AU fans in the Vaught in two weeks......we allot 5.5K to the visiting team, it is very easy for another 2 to 3k to be sucked up on the secondary market.
Randy