"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

cajunrebel wrote:http://olemissfb.com/
I am not sure if this is what the link references but I also found this!:

Updated Gameday Information
In case anyone did not receive the gameday information e-mail with updates to parking, shuttles, and more - here it is. Also remember, OleMissFB.com is the home for all things Ole Miss Football gameday - Ole Miss Athletics Foundation

TICKETS If you are interested in attending Saturday's sold out game against #9 Texas A&M, go to VividSeats.com, the Official Premium Ticket Reseller of Ole Miss Football or click here to buy tickets.
GAMEDAY IMPROVEMENTS

PARKING *UPDATED*
As a result of our review of parking and traffic from the Southeast Missouri football game, we have made the following improvements to the safety and convenience of our gameday parking, shuttles and traffic flow plan in order to get you off campus and on your way home as quickly as possible. Important notes include: ON-CAMPUS
Additional signage has been added to all parking areas.
Additional staffing will be on hand to help answer questions and get you to your designated, on-campus parking area.
All gameday staff have received additional training and education in preparation for this weekend’s game.
Gertrude Ford Blvd. will remain open to thru-traffic until 4:30 pm.
A shuttle bus lane has been added to post-game traffic on Coliseum Drive, Fraternity Row and Taylor Road from Hwy 6 to the roundabout to aid in the safety of those parking at off-campus lots. All other traffic will be one-way off campus following the end of the game to get as many cars off campus as safely and quickly as possible. Traffic will be allowed to travel both ways on Taylor after the game between the roundabout and University Avenue.
All ADA parking is sold out for this week’s game. Those requiring assistance to get to the stadium may be dropped off on Gertrude Ford Blvd. until 4:30 pm. We recommend using the off-campus lots and shuttles to most conveniently get to Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.
Please provide your pass to the security officers working the campus entrances for verification to gain access to campus. The stub will be removed from your pass upon entering your designated, on-campus parking lot
OFF-CAMPUS
The number of shuttles working Oxford Middle School/OPC Activity Center, Oxford Conference Center, and Jackson Avenue Center have been doubled.
Additional parking lots with shuttle access have been added. Fans may now also park on McElroy Dr. (400 stalls) near the Oxford Post Office and at the Northwest Community College campus (547 stalls) on Belk Rd. near Baptist Memorial Health Center.
All fan shuttles will begin running at 12:00 pm.
Increased lighting, security presence and signage are planned for all off-campus lots used by the gameday shuttle service.
People without parking passes can still access the Grove via University Ave. or Old Taylor Road
Parking at the Whirlpool Plant has been designated gameday employee parking. We recommend you use the other available lots to park in order to avoid post-game congestion.
On-campus shuttles will also be provided for grove and stadium drop-offs and that map can be found at by clicking here.
More information can be found at OleMissFB.com the official gameday website for Ole Miss Football, on the radio at 1630 AM on gameday, or at one of the following links:
Reserved Parking
Off-Campus Parking and Shuttle and Pre/Post Game Traffic

GATES *UPDATED*
All gameday staff will be wearing “service badges” for secret shoppers and fan feedback. Please feel free to let us know about every time you receive great service by a ticket taker, usher, parking attendant, concessionaire or other gameday employee by using the unique employee number on their badge.
Additional express lanes will be open for those fans entering the stadium without bags and purses (Note: backpacks and bags larger than 12 x 12 are not allowed in Vaught-Hemingway Stadium on gameday).
Additional ticket scanners will be available at every gate.

CONCESSIONS *UPDATED*
A new concession stand with eight (8) points of sale will be opened in the south end zone.
All concessions staff have been retrained for speed, increased stocking of inventory and efficiency.
Specific staff assigned to monitor condiment levels throughout the stadium.
REBEL FANFARE
Located outside the northeast corner of the stadium
Opens at 4:30 p.m. and FREE to all ages.
Includes inflatables, interactive games for kids, food vendors, as well as other gameday sponsors.

THE GROVE Tailgating is a renowned Ole Miss football tradition. The Grove is a family-friendly atmosphere. Please click here to learn more about Grove guidelines.

WALK THROUGH THE GROVE The Rebels will take their traditional "Walk through the Grove" at 5:15 p.m. - Be there to cheer the team on as they get ready for the game.

VISITING TEAM INFO Visiting teams arrive at Vaught-Hemingway stadium 2 to 2 ½ hours before kickoff at the South Service gate between gates 23 & 24. Visiting team player family tickets may be picked up at Gate 17 on the East side of the stadium. Gate will open 2 hours before kickoff unless the visiting team’s ticket personnel are late arriving.

OLE MISS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEMBERS-ONLY AREA Alumni Association members are invited to enjoy refreshments, football and fellowship (open 1pm to 6pm). Free to active members and children of active members high school age and younger; guests $15 per person. Children must be accompanied by an active adult member. Drawings will be held for door prizes; must be present to win. Click here to check your membership status. Triplett Alumni Center, Butler Auditorium

THANK YOU We truly appreciate your continued support of Ole Miss Athletics. We look forward to seeing you this Saturday. Hotty Toddy!
Later,
Hagar
ChiRebel51
Water Boy
Water Boy

Speaking of tickets was on the College football Playoff site today anyone on this board ever heard of TeamTix (they have a banner ad at the bottom right) From what I gather you purchase a reservation and if Ole Miss makes it to the Champ game you get a ticket at face value. Current reservation price is $20...

http://collegefootballplayoff.teamtix.com/content/home
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

ChiRebel51 wrote:Speaking of tickets was on the College football Playoff site today anyone on this board ever heard of TeamTix (they have a banner ad at the bottom right) From what I gather you purchase a reservation and if Ole Miss makes it to the Champ game you get a ticket at face value. Current reservation price is $20...

http://collegefootballplayoff.teamtix.com/content/home

so I just looked and the "reserve" or whatever $$ is now 25.00....and there are differing prices for different school.....
must be missing something... :|
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebelpride1
Water Boy
Water Boy

I'd assume cfp prices for Ole Miss have gone down after Saturday's game?
boosh1985
Water Boy
Water Boy

Hi guys,

Hoping for some advice here, I'm from Australia and I am travelling through the US in November, I finish a tour in New Orleans on the 18 November, and have some time before I need to meet up with some friends in New York.

Ultimately what I would like to do is attend the ole miss v Lsu game in Oxford check out all the pre game experience etc that I have read so much about.

I noticed that tickets are not available yet through ole miss sports but they are on stubhub etc

I would like to secure these tickets sooner rather then later is this a safe way to purchase them?

Also looking to participate in the tailgating before the game and plan to stay in Oxford the night before and the night of the game

Any help with any of this would be amazing
Look forward to your advice
boosh1985
Water Boy
Water Boy

Hi all!

I'm writing this from Australia hoping for some help/advice

I'm going to be in the US in November and have pencilled in the Ole Miss v LSU game in Oxford as a must attend for my first live college football experience complete with the grove beforehand

I have been looking at tickets and noticed they are not yet on sale at olemiss sports.com but they are on stub hub

Question is how safe are they to buy off stub hub etc or am I better off hoping they come on sale normally?

Also would like to join the tailgating in the grove beforehand and as a visitor how would that work?

Lastly is there places for accomodation the night before and the night of the game??

Any feedback at this stage would be greatly appreciated