What a year

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

I've been away, password drama, but there's no better time than the present, especially if we hold this egg bowl win.

So, we don't make the playoffs. We won big games and lost a few heartbreakers. But what a year. Who honestly thought we would have this kind of a season? Granted, there's still time left at posting for state to come back. But, if they don't what a year. Let's hit 10 with the bowl game.

Hotty Toddy!
We Are Ole Miss
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

I love it. Now I have to get out of work. Lmao.

I hope those rednecks that threatened the grove don't own up to it. Be safe tonight everyone lucky enough to be home.
We Are Ole Miss
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Coach finally showed his offensive acumen. He called that game without his top 2 wide receivers and a banged up QB. The Wilkins/Core TD was Awesome!!! Let's close strong with these recruits. Hotty Toddy!
Last edited by darylscook on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----
Go Rebs!!
RednBluerebel
Water Boy
Water Boy

Where was that team last week?
Goroth

About the best year I have seen since Eli's Senior year. Only season that comes close the the Snead year they beat TT.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Today was the best oline performance by an ole miss team in many years. We averaged 6.6 yards a carry and only gave up one sack against one of the best rushing defenses and best teams at getting to the Qb in the nation.
Goroth

JustBlues wrote:Today was the best oline performance by an ole miss team in many years. We averaged 6.6 yards a carry and only gave up one sack against one of the best rushing defenses and best teams at getting to the Qb in the nation.
You take away the one miracle 91 yard run and the rushing wasn't that great. But it was great on that last first down. Way to fight for the yards.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

It was an awesome end to the regular season! I'm unable to talk from screaming the whole game. The State fans next to me bailed after the trick play TD.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417315013.328126.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417315013.328126.jpg (65.99 KiB) Viewed 9131 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Proud of the team for not packing it in after the last month or so. Keep improving. Find a QB for next year.

Say what you want about Bo. He's broken records and he's 2-1 against State. And that was one of the gutsiest performances I've seen in a Rebel uniform. O-Line came up big. Running backs were solid. Core and Engram were HUGE. Defense was great.
Some Random Dude
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

If you would have offered me a 9-3 record before the season started I would ahve jumped on it, now while I love the Egg Bowl win I feel so much more slipped thru our fingers. 9-3 could have easily been 11-1 and in the Play off mix. As poorly as Freeze had thius team ready for Arkansas he out prepared, out coached, out play called Ms St. He proved his worth last night. I guess it means things are on the rise when you're disappointed in 9-3 so its a good thing.WAY TO GO REBS
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I am not disappointed with this team!! 9-3 is about where I thought we would finish.
Someone posted at the beginning that we would win games we were not expected
To win: this we did against Ala; and we would loose when we should win: Arkie . I agree with CHF
When he said last nite, in year 3 of this rebuilding, we are ahead of schedule. I guess I see the
glass half full. Hotty toddy
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

That was a freak thing losing Treadwell and the auburn game. Had that not have happened we would be a one loss team now

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Today, we have something to be proud of. Can't focus on the past. The atmosphere in the Vaught was amazing! Hotty Toddy

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

That was fun!!!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm glad all the OM fans stick around till after the buzzer! No one wanted to leave.... Except the State fans.