Looking forward to a good game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

GoFrogs
Water Boy
Water Boy

Enjoyed rooting for you guys in the Egg Bowl a couple of weeks ago. Hope Atlanta turns out to be a good all-around fan experience. I think the game's going to be awesome. Just curious, though. Since y'all are closer, hopefully you can tell me...what the hell is there to do in Atlanta? Been scouring tourist sites since we made the reservations and all I come up with is the Coca-cola museum, MLK's grave, an aquarium and Olympic Park.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hawks game? Not sure.

There's plenty of night-life spots, but not sure about anything else.
Some Random Dude
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

When the game ends, get away from that downtown nexus quickly.
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
GoFrogs
Water Boy
Water Boy

academy reb wrote:When the game ends, get away from that downtown nexus quickly.
But where are we going to celebrate? :D
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

GoFrogs wrote:
academy reb wrote:When the game ends, get away from that downtown nexus quickly.
But where are we going to celebrate? :D
Is Underground Atlanta still considered a hotspot?
Later,
Hagar
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

GoFrogs wrote:Enjoyed rooting for you guys in the Egg Bowl a couple of weeks ago. Hope Atlanta turns out to be a good all-around fan experience. I think the game's going to be awesome. Just curious, though. Since y'all are closer, hopefully you can tell me...what the hell is there to do in Atlanta? Been scouring tourist sites since we made the reservations and all I come up with is the Coca-cola museum, MLK's grave, an aquarium and Olympic Park.

I miss Atlanta.

Dinner: McCormick and Schmicks - 10 min from the dome, by Philips arena.
Cheaper option: Varsity, by tech.
Parking: get a pass, or park and ride at MARTA.
Post game celebrations which I hope are drowning of frog sorrows (sorry): Midtown or Buckhead bars. Anything near GA Tech is good.
We Are Ole Miss
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

mpzreb17 wrote:
GoFrogs wrote:Enjoyed rooting for you guys in the Egg Bowl a couple of weeks ago. Hope Atlanta turns out to be a good all-around fan experience. I think the game's going to be awesome. Just curious, though. Since y'all are closer, hopefully you can tell me...what the hell is there to do in Atlanta? Been scouring tourist sites since we made the reservations and all I come up with is the Coca-cola museum, MLK's grave, an aquarium and Olympic Park.

I miss Atlanta.

Dinner: McCormick and Schmicks - 10 min from the dome, by Philips arena.
Cheaper option: Varsity, by tech.
Parking: get a pass, or park and ride at MARTA.
Post game celebrations which I hope are drowning of frog sorrows (sorry): Midtown or Buckhead bars. Anything near GA Tech is good.

We rode Marta for the Boise State game....a great plan....
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!