mascott
3rd String
3rd String

Aw Hell stank!!
scott
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

Typical. Next they will probably be trying to come up with a Colonel Bully.
Just another day being better than State.
cajunrebel

That is just sad. They need a shrink. . . .
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
GtownRebel
All American
All American

It is funny becuase they are just giving us credence that the Grove is the best tailgating around.
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

this is sad. I knew it was bad but I didn't realize it was this bad.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

They're trying to spin it to their favor by saying the shirt is referring to the Orange Bowl is bigger and better than the Peach Bowl, with both being tree orchards/groves?????? That is about the best I could follow along with their convoluted argument that it's not about "The Grove" in Oxford which they couldn't care less about. SMH, as if anybody believes that.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

That big chip on their shoulder just reached boulder status! Turn this around--would we ever reference anything about State in a T-shirt we sold? Other than a winning score, that is! Also: no matter how many years pass, a little brother is still a little brother to Big Brother! And: didja know Mullen still hasn't signed the contract extension Stricklin wants him to sign? Hmmm. Michigan and Pitt jobs still open! Film at eleven!
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

I'm hearing now that it was the shirt manufacturer that got the 2 schools confused...much like the CWS shirt mistake. Not sure if that is true or just an excuse...
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

CMB wrote:I'm hearing now that it was the shirt manufacturer that got the 2 schools confused...much like the CWS shirt mistake. Not sure if that is true or just an excuse...
Total excuse.
Some Random Dude
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

CMB wrote:I'm hearing now that it was the shirt manufacturer that got the 2 schools confused...much like the CWS shirt mistake. Not sure if that is true or just an excuse...
This was the report......some shirts coming out now say "Junction".......that cesspool of tobacco spit and porta-johns....
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:
This was the report......some shirts coming out now say "Junction".......that cesspool of tobacco spit and porta-johns....
So now it says 'This is our Junction'? If so, don't they have one in Starkville. This all hilarious to me. I had a friend who is die-hard state fan private message me on Facebook and tell me he'd never admit it publicly but he was embarrassed about that shirt.

Two things there. The shirt is/was horrible and they know it. They are so hardcore in line with Mullen and Strickland that they wouldn't admit it. I just don't get that. I mean, I've been embarrassed about our basketball program for years now and don't care who knows it. If it's bad, it's bad.
Some Random Dude
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

this is just crazy...bad idea from the start and now it's worse... God bless 'em