Good Bo vs Bad Bo

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

No has rec open he is just not looking up at all too concerned about the rush the way our off works is the pass opens the run we need a pick 6 I'm sick I watching them mock us especially when Bo is just not doing his job now we need a quick stop and I quick stop also the line had to give Bo more than a min to find an open rev
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:
lewindha wrote:If you think this is on Bo, you are absolutely freaking crazy.

Receivers can't get open, line is playing the worst they have all season, and our all-star defense cannot stop these guys. Bo's not perfect, but he's been sacked 5 times in one half of football. But, yeah, it's all him.
3 Turnovers and two punts. They have been on the field the entire game. The Offense has what 5 or so three and outs. I believe the defense started out a little off. But has done as well as could be expected of them with the offense so bad. Plus one TD was an INT.
True. But, when you're receivers can't get open and the line can't block, Joe Montana would be in the same spot.
Some Random Dude
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Eric, is Bo the best QB? Yes. Is Bo the most experienced QB? Yes!

But Bo has a problem with letting s**t get to him. Lest I say, "Remember the LSU game?"

TCU is in Bo's head now, and YES we would have a better chance with a less talented QB who is less emotional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

TCU ONLY HAS 220 yards our def is playing okay 3 to caused TDS ABD WHAT ABOUT THE THE FLAGS NO FLAGS ON PASS INT AT ALL
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

They are not hard to fig out dink and dunk that is what TCU is doing we need to stop playing off the rec and get physical
Last edited by jpsoldier24 on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

jpsoldier24 wrote:TCU ONLY HAS 220 yards our def is playing okay 3 to caused TDS ABD WHAT ABOUT THE THE FLAGS NO FLAGS ON PASS INT AT ALL

REfs appear to be with the "let em play" option
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

Freeze needs to give that line help with extra blockers chipping etc so Bo can scan the field
jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

Elelston had int just let the guy take the ball from him one of the worst dec I've ever seen a QB make and elston Bails him out