From Freezes lips to Gods ear...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Bo will NOT be pulled!

Why?

Because it's his last game and that's not F**king nice! For those of you who wanted a "nice" coach, you got him. I just want one that wins at whatever the cost and doesn't care to hurt someone's feelings along the way!
Goroth

I don't think this game can be won with anyone at QB. Only benefit of taking Bo out is to get someone else experience.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:I don't think this game can be won with anyone at QB. Only benefit of taking Bo out is to get someone else experience.
Maybe not, but the coach is supposed to try, right? Give each QB a complete series to run the offense and do something! Just see who is hot. Obviously Bo is not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Am I optimistic? No! But we have to believe. I really think Kincaid would do much better against TCU's defense. We need someone with legs!

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:Am I optimistic? No! But we have to believe. I really think Kincaid would do much better against TCU's defense. We need someone with legs!

Yeah, he can go in and let passes slip out of his hands. That'll be better than throwing it to the other team.

Bo's been sacked 5 times in one half. If you think the other QB's would help, you need help.
Some Random Dude
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

proud2breb wrote:Bo will NOT be pulled!

Why?

Because it's his last game and that's not F**king nice! For those of you who wanted a "nice" coach, you got him. I just want one that wins at whatever the cost and doesn't care to hurt someone's feelings along the way!

BO IS NOT our only problem!!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
proud2breb wrote:Bo will NOT be pulled!

Why?

BO IS NOT our only problem!!
How dare you, sir! Bo is everything wrong with everything that has ever been wrong with Ole Miss football.

He's not playing well, but there are REASONS he's not playing well. He's not perfect, but to act like this is all on him is idiocy.
Some Random Dude
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

No one is saying Bo is the only problem.

#74 is a problem! The defense is a problem, honestly Hugh and the staff is a problem today! The team wasn't prepared and it has shown!

With all the problems we have to deal with, Bo is not emotionally ready to play. TCU is in his head, and he's out of control. Maybe they can calm h at the half, but if TCU is in his head the 2nd half we need a fresh QB with no emotional issues.

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Anyone could have fumbled the ball running up the middle, it's not Bo's fault!

fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Yeah Bo needs to be pulled, Freeze needs to think about the team not Bo
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Good he's off thank you Lord
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fenderman wrote:Good he's off thank you Lord
He's back!

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Too bad they didn't pull Bo earlier! We could have blamed "pulling Bo" as the reason we lost. Now Bo will be the "goat" of the Peach Bowl whether deserved of not.

Clearly he had a *beep**y game. Now "Bad Bo" is forever in our memory!

GtownRebel
All American
All American

Back in...locality from Freeze.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Its taken me a few days to put this loss in perspective. First off let me say I'm a huge Hugh Freeze fan, he is our future. Now let me say that Hugh Freeze should write a check to Ole Miss for his pay for 2 games from this season. He is starting to show a distrubing pattern of taking games off and not doing his job and preparing this team for a game. I realize sometimes things dont go your way and you lose, thats ok sometimes you're going to get beat but getting beat because the team is not ready to play is not acceptable. If he expects his players to show up and give 100% every week then he needs to do the same. I think it was obvious that the Rebs were not ready to play Arkansas or TCU