Basketball records

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:Using my phone. Not on computer right now Saving another dog I'm proud to say. That's why I haven't posted much today. Game last night really hurt. But hard typing on phone. HOTTY TODDY to u.

Glad to hear it.. When you have time, I really am anxious to hear your assessment of last night..
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
14zrebs wrote:The CAK Haters arguments are clearly irrational. CAK is without question the best Coach OM has ever had.

Hopefully he can continue successfully coaching OM for many more years.

20 wins without going to the tournament is like bragging to your buddies that you are friends with an extremely hot girl... Who cares???? Only impressed if you are dating the girl... If you don't go dancing what do the 20 wins mean? The record looks good as win and loses but the only tourney appearance is off an SEC Tourney Championship, a year that he was coaching for his job, due to some terrible loses. I vividly remember an interview with RB, where people were calling for Ak's head after a loss to a horrible State team. RB asked to let the season play out, and then they would make an assessment. I would trade making it to the dance 3 times for 3 other 20+ win seasons any day.. Anybody in their right mind would.. So show us Rob Evans was 86-81, but all I remember is a Sweet 16 appearance..
More like bragging that she was almost pretty enough to get into the beauty contest!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
rebeljim wrote:Using my phone. Not on computer right now Saving another dog I'm proud to say. That's why I haven't posted much today. Game last night really hurt. But hard typing on phone. HOTTY TODDY to u.

Glad to hear it.. When you have time, I really am anxious to hear your assessment of last night..
It sucked on every level. Nobody stepping up, 21 turnovers and 28% shooting, that says it all. Moody went 1-3 from the ft line. Snoop made the bone head of all bone head plays. Comes a time when the players have to step up and make the plays. The coach can tell them what to do, but when they make just ignorant plays, then they're at fault. Like Summers thinking he's the only player on the court and go 1 on 5. Like Snoop fouling on that last play.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:He's the second winningest coach in our history with one tourney victory. Only Barnes has more.
He now owns the record for the most losses in Rebel history! God forbid we let a future coach stick around long enough to break that one.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:
rebeljim wrote:He's the second winningest coach in our history with one tourney victory. Only Barnes has more.
He now owns the record for the most losses in Rebel history! God forbid we let a future coach stick around long enough to break that one.
Coach K has lost more at Duke than anybody. Most every coach that had won the most games at a place has probably lost the most also. Unbelievable.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:
proud2breb wrote:
Coach K has lost more at Duke than anybody. Most every coach that had won the most games at a place has probably lost the most also. Unbelievable.
Are you seriously comparing AK with Coach K? ROFLMAO :lol:

It only took Coach K 29 seasons at Duke to lose as many games as AK has lost in 8...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Not comparing anybody. Just stating that any coach that has the most victories at a place will usually have the most losses. That was your post about AK having the most losses.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

Some of you sound as if you gloat in the fact that AK has lost soo many. Having said that it almost appears they(team) has intentionally lost the last few games.
scott
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

mascott wrote:Some of you sound as if you gloat in the fact that AK has lost soo many. Having said that it almost appears they(team) has intentionally lost the last few games.
scott

Something is going on for sure. I don't think they are trying to lose, its just like they are adapting to the flow of whoever they are playing instead of dictating what they want to do.