CMW & LA TECH play aTm tonite so

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

14zrebs
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

We will see how White does against SEC competition.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

d*** good I think. Looks like he'd make some fortunate SEC school a very good coach.
14zrebs
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

RebnPhilly wrote:d*** good I think. Looks like he'd make some fortunate SEC school a very good coach.
I agree. He did a great job coaching up this team. Also getting and developing "Speedy" is impressive.

That was the first time I saw LA Tech play. I was impressed.

I would not be surprised to see CMW end up at DUKE.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

14zrebs wrote:
RebnPhilly wrote:d*** good I think. Looks like he'd make some fortunate SEC school a very good coach.
I agree. He did a great job coaching up this team. Also getting and developing "Speedy" is impressive.

That is a tourney team.. Got knocked out by UAB in OT in the conf ship that was @UAB.. CMW can coach basketball.. I watched them play last year, they play the game how it was meant to be played..
14zrebs
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

MageeRebel425 wrote:
14zrebs wrote:

That is a tourney team.. Got knocked out by UAB in OT in the conf ship that was @UAB.. CMW can coach basketball.. I watched them play last year, they play the game how it was meant to be played..
I agree.