Kind of like where we're sitting.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Yes, we are ranked as high as 15th in the polls. But any talk in the media right now completely ignores us. It's all the regular snuff. Bama, LSU, OSU, TCU, ASU, etc. Time to take the nation by storm! Fins Up! Let's go get 'em Rebs!!! It is time.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think freeze likes being under the radar right now. Less distractions. My most comforting part of all of it has to do with what has not been said. This is the first year freeze hasn't said "calm down, we aren't there yet".
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Read this

http://www.teamspeedkills.com/2015/8/31 ... redictions

Talks about Bruce Feldman's 'Body Blow' theory.
Auburn plays the Rebels a week after Arkansas, A&M plays them the week after Bama, and both LSU and Mississippi State play them after getting the Tide and Hogs in consecutive weeks. The stars aren't aligning for an undefeated run, but for a West title? Maybe so.
Basically, we have some tough away games, but those teams play some really tough games before us that, in theory, could wear them down.
Some Random Dude
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

I know it's stupid but I'll say it again. CFP first round Ole Miss beats OSU. Second round Ole Miss gets revenge against TCU for the NC.
(But then again... whoever. :D )