Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

....have begun.
The Season>Relentless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHhKHt5X1Fs
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

seems they also ripped off Texas A&M's Yell Practice as well with their own "Cowbell Yell"

...and something happened that they are proud of, even had an announcement from Scott Striklin. Yes, our friends down in Starkville have now set the new world record for most cowbells rung in the same place at 5,748. this is true...
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I hope auburn breaks their record just to tick them off
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

They have no idea how the rest of the football world views them. Ringing cowbells just reinforces the Cow College, Silo, Cow Patty, Bull Castration image. They are the Hee-Haws of college football.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:They have no idea how the rest of the football world views them. Ringing cowbells just reinforces the Cow College, Silo, Cow Patty, Bull Castration image. They are the Hee-Haws of college football.
Simply stated....yes resoundingly TRUE!!
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

They are, as we all know, just an ugly step-child. And that is trying real hard to say something nice about them. Or as my mom would say, "Bless their hearts, they cant help how they turned out".
Just another day being better than State.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Went back to listen again. Mullens actually said they should have beat bama coming only five points short. Did he see the same game I did? Bama let him run the clock out for them!!! It was never as close as the score!!!