Chad Kelly

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Looking over the SEC QB stat sheet. Just wanted to point out that after 3 weeks Chad Kelly is leading the SEC in QBR (by nearly 20 points), he is tied for the most passing TDs, leads the conference in yards per attempt, and is 2nd in total passing yards. Only 3 QBs in the conference have fewer INTs than him (and that's because of the one pick he threw that wasn't his fault). I know it's early in the year, but this is after he split reps the first 2 weeks, and then played against one of the toughest defenses in the country all the while not having his best O-Lineman to protect him.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

By most measures he leads the nation in QBR, though I did see one site that had him second.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/qbr
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

and I predict that as he more acclimates himself to the SEC, he will get better. That was his first ever SEC game and it was in Tuscaloosa...
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

U could tell he was a little nervous during the 1rst half. He 9ly threw for around 34 yards. Had around 280 the 2nd half. He'll be better this Saturday.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

one of these days ya'll are going to listen to me... I been screaming this since the Grove Bowl. Chad Kelly is a for sure game changer on the first order.
Later,
Hagar
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

He always had the skills. I think Freeze has turned his head around on how to be a good citizen, too. I'd be really surprised if he got into trouble anymore.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Chad is really really good, d*** good. If he can just keep his head on while at Ole Miss
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

He has the best breeding since Eli. Might have better skills. He knows this is his last chance. He has grown up a lot since he left Clemson.

We have a WINNER.
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.