one team in the nation

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ranks in the top ten in both offensive and defensive efficiency. Ole Miss is number one offensively and number eight defensively when it comes to efficiency. EPSN's latest playoff rankings not only shows Ole Miss as a likely playoff contender, but has them as the number one seed. Even Paul Finebaum says that Ole Miss right now is the best team in the SEC. Let me frame that a little. Living in Alabama, I listened to Paul Finebaum's radio program long ago when it was just a local thing. It was good being able to listen to sports on the way home from work, but I tired of his style very quickly. Whenever Ole Miss would come up in the discussion. Finebaum would always say that he hated Ole Miss. He explained one time that growing up in Memphis, you either loved or hated Ole Miss. He hated them and still hates them. He also would say that they would never amount to much in football-- the best that Ole Miss could hope for would be to climb to the second tier. To hear him refer to Ole Miss now as the best team in the SEC is quite a leap from those days.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Those idiot drunken Bama call ins are fantastic
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Have any of you guys seen any of those Bama Hate Week videos on You Tube? I was surfing around yesterday and watched a couple of them. Huge, doofus 'Bama fans making fools of themselves before the game. If they spent that much time and energy on their jobs or their marriages or whatever, they'd probably be successful people in life.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I don't have to watch videos of Alabama fans acting like that. I live right in the middle of them. I see it every day. I come to work and I see it. I take a walk in my neighborhood and I see it. I have a family gathering and I see it.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Titles 'R Us wrote:Have any of you guys seen any of those Bama Hate Week videos on You Tube? I was surfing around yesterday and watched a couple of them. Huge, doofus 'Bama fans making fools of themselves before the game. If they spent that much time and energy on their jobs or their marriages or whatever, they'd probably be successful people in life.
Yeah, I ran across one the other day. I thought it was extremely embarrassing that a grown man would set up a video camera in his own house, then trash talk another fan base as if he were a professional wrestler. As embarrassing as that is, the worst part is that he thought it would be a good idea to post it on the internet for all the world to see. I don't know if there are any Ole Miss fans posting similar videos, but I sincerely hope that no one claiming to be an Ole Miss fan (or any other school for that matter) would make such a fool of themselves.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Today's technology makes it possible for people to record and reveal to all the world just what sociopaths they truly are.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

I'll never forget last week during Bama week he was interviewing one of his regular analysts (not the regular call in rednecks) who said about the Alabama fan base, "only %15 of them are actually smart enough to get into the university". I wish I could remember what day and who it was.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

badmotorfinger wrote:I'll never forget last week during Bama week he was interviewing one of his regular analysts (not the regular call in rednecks) who said about the Alabama fan base, "only %15 of them are actually smart enough to get into the university". I wish I could remember what day and who it was.
sounds like something Kanell would say lol