First half thoughts

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Defense seems to be getting it together. Offense seems to just be "off". I'm sure this is not the game folks were expecting
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

From ChF: ". Our team is not prepared ". But it's on is the coaches
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Kellum just Said ." Who knew the dores would come to play??" really!!!?????
Last edited by 1OLEMISSREBEL on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hmm, she doesn't look saudi...
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Flat, flat and more flat!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Vandy always plays us close at home. This is our first win against them in Oxford since 2006. I'm hoping tonight was a combination of that and a hangover from Bama. We will find out next week if that was the case. But, we're 4-0 and 2-0 in th SEC so I'm happy with that.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Ugly game. I made the trip with the kids and was very disappointed with how we showed up to play, or better yet how we didn't show up. I don't buy the Vandy playing us tough historically statistic. Someone else next to me pointed it out also. Bottom line is, we shouldn't be playing Vandy close for the expectations we have with this team. don't know what to pinpoint this game on but one thing I could tell is o-line still seems to be "not SEC caliber". I understand tunsil is still out but I'm not talking about 1 side. i also thought play calling in redzone was horrendous. We're not a running team, everyone knows this but we have to get better to see this season turn out on a good note. Never left a game after a win and felt like this before. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing...