Florida thread...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Getting out played, out coached, out hustled, but besides that I guess we are playing a hell of a game... Absolutely pathetic...
Goroth

I wanted to have faith about things in the second half. Until they scored again. Now I don't even want to turn it back on.

I just hope MSU keeps losing.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:Getting out played, out coached, out hustled, but besides that I guess we are playing a hell of a game... Absolutely pathetic...

I can handle getting beat, but not showing up or getting the doors blown off of you doesn't work when everybody raves about how talented and deep you are... Need to show some heart...
Goroth

Worst play calling at the goalline I have ever seen the last two games. Just plain stupid. 10 mins gone and 3 points. Game over.
Goroth

I've also never seen so many receivers open all game long. This is just sad.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Goroth wrote:Worst play calling at the goalline I have ever seen the last two games. Just plain stupid. 10 mins gone and 3 points. Game over.

three times up the middle......

terrible
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I don not understand why we are only rushing three.....
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:I don not understand why we are only rushing three.....

Because we thought it would be a good idea to stay zoned up and allow grier to throw to open tight ends at will with a huge cushion... This is the saddest thing I have ever seen.. Had a shot there, but the Kelly fumble seals it... Webster looks like an Ole Miss DB of 2000 with all this face guarding... We just wasted an entire quarter swapping field goals...
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Freeze seems to take 1 game off every year, Arkansas last year Florida this year. No way he did his job for this game, the Rebels were clearly not ready to play
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

If Tunsil is done for the year, this team is too... Different year, same ole song...
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Where has Cody Core been? guess I just missed him
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

GeorgiaREB wrote:Freeze seems to take 1 game off every year, Arkansas last year Florida this year. No way he did his job for this game, the Rebels were clearly not ready to play
He took off last week as well......
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The power read on the goal line was an awful play call because its too condensed to get a good read, but the dive to Wilkins was executed horribly, if Aaron Morris breaths on the MB Wilkins scores, does not come close to touching a soul...
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Does anyone else see a problem with the play calling? The Rebs havent been good in the red zone yet they havent taken any strikes into the endzone from the 15 to 20 yrds out
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

GeorgiaREB wrote:Freeze seems to take 1 game off every year, Arkansas last year Florida this year. No way he did his job for this game, the Rebels were clearly not ready to play
We got out played, out coached, and then shot ourselves in the foot time and time again. We were definitely not ready to play this week. Sure we have several injuries, but that is no excuse to simply not show up and call horrific plays at the goal line.