Moderator: Rebel Security

jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Must win, will need the A game........Rebels 38 A&M 28.....Hotty Toddy
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Missed the score last week by 1 point...

Ole Miss 31

A&M 24

We'll win because that's what we do. We are inconsistent with a mediocre team and coach.

We'll go down to Auburn next week and get the *beep* kicked out of us.

That Memphis game last week was the nail in the coffin for me. Mentally done for this season. Can't get excited for the "Compass Bowl."
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Read earlier this morining on SEC Country that most of those "pickers" picked TAM to win today. I hope this does not happen.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I like putting a "friendly" wager on some games, and the handicappers are all saying A&M, saying until Freeze quits being a high school coach, we would continue to struggle. I don't bet against Ole Miss, and no way I would bet on us right now. Hearing one handicapper saying imagine what Leach would do with our offense. He can't believe we're trying to run the ball. Just throw it.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

rebeljim wrote:I like putting a "friendly" wager on some games, and the handicappers are all saying A&M, saying until Freeze quits being a high school coach, we would continue to struggle. I don't bet against Ole Miss, and no way I would bet on us right now. Hearing one handicapper saying imagine what Leach would do with our offense. He can't believe we're trying to run the ball. Just throw it.
I agree!!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:I like putting a "friendly" wager on some games, and the handicappers are all saying A&M, saying until Freeze quits being a high school coach, we would continue to struggle. I don't bet against Ole Miss, and no way I would bet on us right now. Hearing one handicapper saying imagine what Leach would do with our offense. He can't believe we're trying to run the ball. Just throw it.
I might get a new handicapper... Leach is currently 17-27 at Washington St.. If you want to throw for a million yards and get your ass kicked in the process, just watch Texas Tech games... If you do not run enough to keep people honest, you will not win in this league! We out rushed them 230 to 58 tonight... Chad made some nice throws but also made some bad decisions.. Glad we had a running game tonight. I think Akeem Judd was our best back tonight and deserves more touches.. Needs to be the short yardage back for sure.