Moderator: Rebel Security

GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

IMG is playing on ESPN2 just kicked off at 7pm
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I watched part of that game, and just had to wonder if Patterson is rethinking his choice, considering we have NO offensive line to block for him
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Rebel4life22
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Wouldn't surprise me if he changes his mind and goes to a real contender. Like Florida. Don't expect Freeze to be here in 2 years.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Bama is coming after him, but so far, he's still a Reb. But the season ain't over, and our coach still has time to *beep* up some more.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I only watched the 1st half last night and it looks as though he will fit right in at Ole Miss. His OL at IMG played as bad as ours. He was pressure almost every time he dropped back and sacked several times.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:Bama is coming after him, but so far, he's still a Reb. But the season ain't over, and our coach still has time to *beep* up some more.

Because we would have a shot at him if CHF was not our coach... I am sure he would have been a solid Ole Miss commit for whatever hall of fame coach we would have gotten if CHF didn't take the job.. Boy we really had it rolling prior to CHF dragging us to the depths of 6-2.. I am so sick of reading dumbassery like this...The only reason some of y'all have the luxury whining like spoiled ass brats is because of CHF.. He was able to come in salvage a dumpster fire, and turn a 2 win team into 7 in his first year.. We have signed kids we never had a shot at.. Freeze raised expectations through success, but lets head back to the great days before that bum got here.. He is holding us back!
rickochet2
Scout Team
Scout Team

MageeRebel425 wrote: Because we would have a shot at him if CHF was not our coach... I am sure he would have been a solid Ole Miss commit for whatever hall of fame coach we would have gotten if CHF didn't take the job.. Boy we really had it rolling prior to CHF dragging us to the depths of 6-2.. I am so sick of reading dumbassery like this...The only reason some of y'all have the luxury whining like spoiled ass brats is because of CHF.. He was able to come in salvage a dumpster fire, and turn a 2 win team into 7 in his first year.. We have signed kids we never had a shot at.. Freeze raised expectations through success, but lets head back to the great days before that bum got here.. He is holding us back!
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everything he said, with the same tone!!!!!!!!!!
I am on the golf course if the Rebels aren't on the field.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

MageeRebel425 wrote:
rebeljim wrote:Bama is coming after him, but so far, he's still a Reb. But the season ain't over, and our coach still has time to *beep* up some more.

Because we would have a shot at him if CHF was not our coach... I am sure he would have been a solid Ole Miss commit for whatever hall of fame coach we would have gotten if CHF didn't take the job.. Boy we really had it rolling prior to CHF dragging us to the depths of 6-2.. I am so sick of reading dumbassery like this...The only reason some of y'all have the luxury whining like spoiled ass brats is because of CHF.. He was able to come in salvage a dumpster fire, and turn a 2 win team into 7 in his first year.. We have signed kids we never had a shot at.. Freeze raised expectations through success, but lets head back to the great days before that bum got here.. He is holding us back!

That may be that single greatest post I've ever read on this board. It amazes me we have some who run Freeze down while supporting another unnamed coach who has been here a lot longer. Freeze's team has been inside the top twenty five for over three years and the others team hasn't ever been. So much for a realistic point of view.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

55chevy wrote:
MageeRebel425 wrote:

That may be that single greatest post I've ever read on this board. It amazes me we have some who run Freeze down while supporting another unnamed coach who has been here a lot longer. Freeze's team has been inside the top twenty five for over three years and the others team hasn't ever been. So much for a realistic point of view.
I praised the Freeze hire and have supported him the whole time he's been here. Losing to tiger high really *beep* me off and I said a few things about it. He did make some changes like letting Werner call 2/3 of the 93 plays they ran. And that was the best the team has played all year. He still needs to make some assistant coaching changes at season's end, something I doubt he does. But at least I do support Freeze and the program, was at the game Saturday. Unlike u, that won't support a certain program, and don't even have the balls to come on and post when we do well in said sport. We have many problems this year, but nothing that can't be corrected. And there's no question Freeze has much to learn, hoping he makes those steps. Hope he keeps letting another call the plays, that's not one of his strong points. Hope he gets rid of Luke, again, not a strong point. And hope he NEVER schedules tiger high again. A no win situtation. But I like the Freeze hire, he just needs to keep learning from his mistakes and makes the neccessary adjustments. Leaving the Vaught Saturday night, it seemed like everyone was more relieved than excited about the victory. Glad we got back on the winning track. Big game with awbarn.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I'll support the "other" program when it resembles a real program instead of a church league or intermural program. Eight years in and it's still a dumpster fire. How many times in eight years have the "other" guys been in the top 25. My guess is that you won't answer directly and will make a comment about my lap or balls again. That's what you seem to do when faced with facts. I didn't call any names but there are a few here that have had plenty to say about Freeze, his assistant coaches and play calling. It is their right but is comical considering the programs rise in the last three years. The man is paid to do a job, if he doesn't do it good enough I'm sure there will be consequences. And for the record, I don't know Freeze and the reason I think he's done a good job has nothing to do with where he or I grew up. I've seen the program improve steadily in his time here which is a lot more than I can say for some of the programs.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Gone dancing 2 of the last 3 years, but u don't post when we dance. I thought we was ranked at the end of the 2012 season, can't remember. And u stopped posting when we won the SEC tourney, so no u won't support the program. Guess I'm never suppose to get mad at a coach. For 4 years u never heard much from me until the tiger high game. I heard from u all year until it was clear we would go dancing, and then nothing. I like Freeze, get that through your head. I support Freeze, I go to the games. And if I get mad after a game, I'll still support him until I think he needs to be gone. But u go on hating AK, and not posting when we do good. Such a class act. And yes, I think Luke and a couple others need going. As for as people mad about play calling and assistants, probably most all of Rebel nation was yelling that this past week. Freeze never should've scheduled tiger high. There was a reason we dropped them, and him rescheduling them and then losing to them like we did was sure to create a lot of ill feelings. I'm sure he and Bjork got 2 ears full this past week. Anyone see Bjork yelling at the refs on the goal line on the personal foul hit on Elston? And at half time Bjork accompanied the coaches off the field. Getting involved looked like to me.
Last edited by rebeljim on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

55chevy wrote:I'll support the "other" program when it resembles a real program instead of a church league or intermural program. Eight years in and it's still a dumpster fire. How many times in eight years have the "other" guys been in the top 25. My guess is that you won't answer directly and will make a comment about my lap or balls again. That's what you seem to do when faced with facts. I didn't call any names but there are a few here that have had plenty to say about Freeze, his assistant coaches and play calling. It is their right but is comical considering the programs rise in the last three years. The man is paid to do a job, if he doesn't do it good enough I'm sure there will be consequences. And for the record, I don't know Freeze and the reason I think he's done a good job has nothing to do with where he or I grew up. I've seen the program improve steadily in his time here which is a lot more than I can say for some of the programs.
There may be 1-2 here that flat out don't want freeze, but for the most part I would say he has our support. He is the best hire ole miss has made since I can remember and done things others couldn't do in a very short timeframe.

Having said that, being critical of him is well within our rights IMO....to a CERTAIN EXTENT. No one should be calling for his job. It's the nature of the beast when u bring a program to where we are or where we think we are. Human nature will take over and anything short of great is not enough, whether that's fair or not. But, there are some very obvious problems on this team that any elite team will make to better the team. Oline and play calling(especially red zone) are the top 2 IMO. I have faith in Freeze and hope he will make the necessary adjustments to correct this.