Moderator: Rebel Security

texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Poor coaching!!!!
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

We are done. We will lose to LSU and for sure to State. Sad thing is, I don't care at this point. Sick of this coaching staff!!!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

texasrebel wrote:Not wrong. *beep*! We had this thing won twice. Seasons done. I am done!!!!!!!
Me too! I will NEVER forgive Hugh Freeze and company for this debacle!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I hereby solemnly swear that I will not watch another Ole Miss football game this year!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We sucked all game on Defense, but that was absolutely the most lucky *beep* in the world... 4th and 25 slinging it to whoever getting tipped around, picked up and run 35 yards.. The 2 point conversion he is dead to rights.. It gets so old being an Ole Miss fan...
Goroth

MageeRebel425 wrote:We sucked all game on Defense, but that was absolutely the most lucky *beep* in the world... 4th and 25 slinging it to whoever getting tipped around, picked up and run 35 yards.. The 2 point conversion he is dead to rights.. It gets so old being an Ole Miss fan...
Same old same old. Doesn't matter who is behind the wheel. Losing to a poor team is the consistent motto.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm done with Freeze after going for it on 4th down. Luckily, THAT didn't cost us the game, but that was THE worst call I have EVER seen. No way in hell you go for it right there. I don't care if Kelly hasn't thrown an incomplete pass in his life.
Some Random Dude
GvilleReb
Water Boy
Water Boy

Didn't CHF say in his press conference that he was moving over to the defensive side? What does that mean his stake was in this? Was it all in the defensive scheme or in the play of the DBs? I love watching the Rebs but don't don't know the ins and outs of play calling. But there wasn't a single important 3rd down where we stopped them, and most of those chances were at least 3rd and 6, and several were 3rd and 8 or more. Pathetic. One or two stops somewhere in there and we could have taken a knee to end the game. Somewhere in the first half I knew it was going to come down to some last possession Bullsh##. I really wanted some atonement for last year and in a statement way. Just wait til next year.... I hope. I think several Peanuts characters nailed it when they said GOOD GRIEF!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GvilleReb wrote:Didn't CHF say in his press conference that he was moving over to the defensive side? What does that mean his stake was in this? Was it all in the defensive scheme or in the play of the DBs? I love watching the Rebs but don't don't know the ins and outs of play calling. But there wasn't a single important 3rd down where we stopped them, and most of those chances were at least 3rd and 6, and several were 3rd and 8 or more. Pathetic. One or two stops somewhere in there and we could have taken a knee to end the game. Somewhere in the first half I knew it was going to come down to some last possession Bullsh##. I really wanted some atonement for last year and in a statement way. Just wait til next year.... I hope. I think several Peanuts characters nailed it when they said GOOD GRIEF!
Oh, he's moving over to defense... I was hoping he said he was moving to Dallas!

This was our best shot in the next 3 years to do anything. We lose too many stars to contend next year, unless we have a brand new coaching staff that can make us better!
carl winslow
3rd String
3rd String

I'm just happy we are upset over not winning the SEC West. Could be worse.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

carl winslow wrote:I'm just happy we are upset over not winning the SEC West. Could be worse.

Agree. Yes we have the talent but the rest of the west plays with stars++++ too. Nobody looks past us anymore. Some even circle our game. Now isn't the time to quit but it is time to adjust for mistakes and moving forward.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Arkansas is tailor made for Ole Miss. They are big and physical and while we do have defensive talent we are more of a finesse team. LSU is another that is made to punish our defense. No, I don't think they should have had anywhere near forty points but it was obvious we were going to try to stop the run and make their QB beat us with the pass. It took a miracle or two but they did it. I was scratching my head about the fourth down call. I've seen a lot of years when 7-3 would be reason for celebrating. What has changed? It is expectations. Why are expectation so high? Because of the rise of the program in the last three years. Who did that? The coach some of you guys are running down the road. When was the last time Ole Miss was being talked about winning the sec nine games into the season. Yes, fire the bum, run him outta town and watch him go somewhere else and build a program from scratch like he did here. We've given Andy Kennedy eight years and we all see what a masterful job he's done to get to the next level. Heck, if we give him eight more maybe we'll still be mediocre like we have been the last eight years. Freeze is coaching in the best conference in the best league in college football. It is easy to sit in the stands or on a computer and criticize but he has probably forgot more about football than most here will ever know. I don't agree with everything he does but I do remember what he inherited when he got here and I do know what Ole Miss football has become in a few short years. Some of you guys deserve another Houston Nutt.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Yeah we really don't have that much talent. Freeze had one good cruiting year but the rest were average and Freeze took off or something in the last few days of last year so we lost some good ones. He needs to hire some brains and let them call the plays
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

55chevy wrote:Arkansas is tailor made for Ole Miss. They are big and physical and while we do have defensive talent we are more of a finesse team. LSU is another that is made to punish our defense. No, I don't think they should have had anywhere near forty points but it was obvious we were going to try to stop the run and make their QB beat us with the pass. It took a miracle or two but they did it. I was scratching my head about the fourth down call. I've seen a lot of years when 7-3 would be reason for celebrating. What has changed? It is expectations. Why are expectation so high? Because of the rise of the program in the last three years. Who did that? The coach some of you guys are running down the road. When was the last time Ole Miss was being talked about winning the sec nine games into the season. Yes, fire the bum, run him outta town and watch him go somewhere else and build a program from scratch like he did here. We've given Andy Kennedy eight years and we all see what a masterful job he's done to get to the next level. Heck, if we give him eight more maybe we'll still be mediocre like we have been the last eight years. Freeze is coaching in the best conference in the best league in college football. It is easy to sit in the stands or on a computer and criticize but he has probably forgot more about football than most here will ever know. I don't agree with everything he does but I do remember what he inherited when he got here and I do know what Ole Miss football has become in a few short years. Some of you guys deserve another Houston Nutt.
To a large extent I agree with you, I lived thru Steve Sloan, Billy Brewer and the others that all tried but none delivered much of anything. I do have 2 questions First Do we have the next Mark Richt in Hugh Freeze? (able to get into the discussion but not delivering championships) and if so with the results we've had for the last 40 years is that good enough?
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

No its not good enough. It has been proven that the best players will sign with Ole Miss. This has to be done consistently and they have to be coached. My Dad was there in the championship years and he said Vaught had d*** good assistants that could coach as well recruit. That's what we need