Worst defensive team I've EVER seen.
I'm out.
texasrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

ThunderReb wrote:Or I'm off the Hugh Freeze bandwagon. :evil:
I'm out.
I am done with all of them. How does this talent some weekends show up then others non existent. But yes, I am soooooooooo done with this staff!!!!!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:Or I'm off the Hugh Freeze bandwagon. :evil:
I'm out.
Said this after the tiger high game. Our D assistants SUCK. Luke is a joke. And Freeze needs to never call another play in his life.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

in the Offseason CHF will earn his money (by ridding us of Luke, Wommack, and the DB coach) or his money will go bye-bye.....cuz no one will pay to watch atrocious defense in the SEC. We were a Hal Mumme team Saturday.....
But, anyone calling to fire Freeze is nothing short of an idiot.....he deserves his shot to make CEO/Head Coach decisions.
OUT.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Bjork and Freeze should use the open date to huddle and agree to make some changes at the end of the season. This is not going to go away. We are back to the Cutcliffe days of good offense but not being able to shut anyone down when it counted. Freeze is an O guy and needs to realize he needs quality help on the D side. I'll say it again: make Tom Allen an offer he can't refuse for starters. We have the talent, and Freeze does bring players together toward a common goal. But the nitty-gritty stuff is not getting done.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:Bjork and Freeze should use the open date to huddle and agree to make some changes at the end of the season. This is not going to go away. We are back to the Cutcliffe days of good offense but not being able to shut anyone down when it counted. Freeze is an O guy and needs to realize he needs quality help on the D side. I'll say it again: make Tom Allen an offer he can't refuse for starters. We have the talent, and Freeze does bring players together toward a common goal. But the nitty-gritty stuff is not getting done.
Wesley McGriff is someone I wish we would look at. Or maybe Gene Chizick along with Tom Allen.
Goroth

ThunderReb wrote:in the Offseason CHF will earn his money (by ridding us of Luke, Wommack, and the DB coach) or his money will go bye-bye.....cuz no one will pay to watch atrocious defense in the SEC. We were a Hal Mumme team Saturday.....
But, anyone calling to fire Freeze is nothing short of an idiot.....he deserves his shot to make CEO/Head Coach decisions.
OUT.
Agree with this
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:
ThunderReb wrote:in the Offseason CHF will earn his money (by ridding us of Luke, Wommack, and the DB coach) or his money will go bye-bye.....cuz no one will pay to watch atrocious defense in the SEC. We were a Hal Mumme team Saturday.....
OUT.
Agree with this
I agree with these 7 of Thunder's words: "Freeze is nothing short of an idiot"

No way Freeze fires all 3 of those positions! Best case, we're stuck with 1 or 2 of those idiots, and worst case no changes. Freeze is a good man, a loyal man, but his idea of "tough decisions" is going for it on 4th and 6 from the 50. He's not going to fire "Daddy Wommack" or any of his long term assistants.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

proud2breb wrote:
Goroth wrote:
OUT.
Agree with this
I agree with these 7 of Thunder's words: "Freeze is nothing short of an idiot"

No way Freeze fires all 3 of those positions! Best case, we're stuck with 1 or 2 of those idiots, and worst case no changes. Freeze is a good man, a loyal man, but his idea of "tough decisions" is going for it on 4th and 6 from the 50. He's not going to fire "Daddy Wommack" or any of his long term assistants.
I honestly can't remember one post you've made without *beep* and complaining.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

wild... Proud2B is and has been on my ignore list for over a year now... save yourself some grief and put him where he belongs.... you'll be much more at peace not having to listen to his drivel.
Later,
Hagar
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Bret Bielema said in his press conference yesterday that they didn't audible one time during the whole game. So they expected certain looks from our defense and we never changed our defense.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Freeze is on my "ignore list"
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

proud2breb wrote:Freeze is on my "ignore list"
Wow! Freeze must really be worried now!