So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

We are in the SEC championship. It is a long shot of a chance. But for those that want to believe. There is still a chance to be had. Have to pull for State next week or Auburn down the road. So things are still possible. Will never make the playoffs. But I would rather see them in the SEC championship at this point.

No I don't think Alabama will loss another game.

Still a lot of football left. Just have to shut down LSU this go around and win.

Hard to stay in there after that game. But this is still football season and still the Ole Miss Rebels. Freeze has to do a lot better and earn that big check. He has two weeks to be ready this time. The team is in bad need of that break.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We don't deserve, nor do we have a chance of accomplishing much of anything. Until we get new cosches, we ain't all that. I think we may beat LSU, but will lose to state.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

We won't win another game and we will go to the *beep* music city or Liberty bowl
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Goroth wrote:We are in the SEC championship. It is a long shot of a chance. But for those that want to believe. There is still a chance to be had. Have to pull for State next week or Auburn down the road. So things are still possible. Will never make the playoffs. But I would rather see them in the SEC championship at this point.

Still a lot of football left. Just have to shut down LSU this go around and win.

Hard to stay in there after that game. But this is still football season and still the Ole Miss Rebels. Freeze has to do a lot better and earn that big check. He has two weeks to be ready this time. The team is in bad need of that break.

Please.......
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Goroth

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
Goroth wrote:We are in the SEC championship. It is a long shot of a chance. But for those that want to believe. There is still a chance to be had. Have to pull for State next week or Auburn down the road. So things are still possible. Will never make the playoffs. But I would rather see them in the SEC championship at this point.

Please.......
That is what I am doing. Begging for the impossible. So that I can have something to root for. I am not going to head to a crap bowl game this year. I don't even like the thought of the taxslayer bowl projections. Just have to hope for more. It doesn't happen that way. But hope is all you have as a Ole Miss fan.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

In my mind, it is now impossible for Freeze to earn that paycheck! It's the way we have lost to TCU last year, Florida, Memphis, and Arky this year... that seals the deal. Look at the decisions, the play calling, etc. if the proposed miracle happens and we go to Atlanta, win or lose Freeze gets a raise to $5 Million. That's more than he's worth.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:In my mind, it is now impossible for Freeze to earn that paycheck! It's the way we have lost to TCU last year, Florida, Memphis, and Arky this year... that seals the deal. Look at the decisions, the play calling, etc. if the proposed miracle happens and we go to Atlanta, win or lose Freeze gets a raise to $5 Million. That's more than he's worth.

Everybody in the SEC WEST gets paid over $3 Mil... Somebody has to come in first, somebody has to come in last, and everything in between...
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
proud2breb wrote:In my mind, it is now impossible for Freeze to earn that paycheck! It's the way we have lost to TCU last year, Florida, Memphis, and Arky this year... that seals the deal. Look at the decisions, the play calling, etc. if the proposed miracle happens and we go to Atlanta, win or lose Freeze gets a raise to $5 Million. That's more than he's worth.

Everybody in the SEC WEST gets paid over $3 Mil... Somebody has to come in first, somebody has to come in last, and everything in between...
And somebody has to end up unemployed!