Moderator: Rebel Security

TheUnsub
Water Boy
Water Boy

What's up with Denzel?
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

In ICU from an overdose of spice. Been there since Monday.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I am sorry if I ruffle feathers with this post. I do not like the spirit of controversy that occurs on the internet with too much frequency. I have tried to monitor my tenor better to not get into contentions but I feel that something needs to be said.

Every news source that I trust says that Denzel is in the hospital for “undisclosed reasons”. I realize that he has given us reason to suspect his behavior in the past and I realize that for a college football player with such a tumultuous past, drug use is a very credible accusation. However, from what I can find the only ones who might know for sure why Denzel is in the hospital would be family and the medical personnel involved. For the medical personnel, it would be highly unethical to disclose the reason for hospitalization.

To say, or even to speculate, that he is there for a drug overdose is just wrong in my opinion. That might be why he is there, but unless you have irrefutable evidence, it is wrong to say such a thing. That is my opinion. For me, if I read it on the internet, and it is given without any backing evidence, I will consider it no more accurate than someone saying that he was dancing on the sun and burnt his toe. It is not denial. I know what goes on in football player apartments. I, however, choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and consider little to be lower than accusing someone without sufficient evidence.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Sunday says that Denzel will be released from the hospital today.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

According to Ben ' s interview with Beverly and Sunday, Denzel is staying in the hospital tonight. His condition has improved, and he's up and talking.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Regardless of what, when, how, and who, it is still a sad situation..