HELP

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

For one of the first times in my life, I will not be able to watch the Ole Miss LSU. There is no way around it, I will be in a car driving from Jackson to Knoxville. Does anybody know an APP I could use to pick up the radio feed? I thought about TUNEin, but I am thinking there is a licensing deal with IMG or something so you can't get your normal local feed of the game. I know you can download CBS sports and attempt to watch it, but I am not sure that the connection will hold out on the interstate.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I don't know if you have access to ONSTAR and/or XM Sirius Radio, but a subscription to XM Sirius will allow you to listen to the game on satellite. You can google to get their number. You can get a package for a few months. I travel a lot and listen to SEC games in all sports all the time.
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Since it is on CBS, get the CBS sports app. You can watch it on your phone (if you wife is driving). Or you can listen to it while others are watching it.
-----
Go Rebs!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

darylscook wrote:Since it is on CBS, get the CBS sports app. You can watch it on your phone (if you wife is driving). Or you can listen to it while others are watching it.

Yeah I thought about that, just didnt know how good the feed would be.
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I used it for the Arkansas game heading up to a friends house. I have at&t, and as long as I had 2 bars/circles it worked great! I was traveling up 25 from Pearl through Starkville and towards Smithville. There was only 1 small area that I had trouble.
-----
Go Rebs!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

darylscook wrote:I used it for the Arkansas game heading up to a friends house. I have at&t, and as long as I had 2 bars/circles it worked great! I was traveling up 25 from Pearl through Starkville and towards Smithville. There was only 1 small area that I had trouble.

Thanks..
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

WHBQ in Memphis has an app that works great for me when I'm working. I'll be listening tomorrow as well! Sometimes I've noticed the Img stations listed on tunedin when listening to other games, but I've not used tunein for ole miss games
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

You should be able to find the Ole MIss broadcast on the Tune-In app unless something has changed in the last year.