Any others?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I don't guess we'll know for sure until Jan 18, but it appears that RN, LT, and Treadwell are the only Juniors going Pro. All 3 should be first round selections unless RN craziness costs him. Anyone hear about any others?
-----
Go Rebs!!
cajunrebel

I believe that Kelly is still waiting on his full evaluation. It is well know that his parents are having financial problems and want him to make some coin. However, I think he needs another year to develop and hope he does not pull a Snead on us.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I don't see him going, I could be wrong of course. Everyone, including his uncle, is telling him he needs another year. He's not very high on the draftable QB's list either. Just don't see it.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

If his parents are in dire financial straits, I'm sure Uncle Jim could help them out for one more year. Chad has the opportunity to do the following: win the West, win the SEC, go to the Playoffs, compete for the Heisman and become a legend in his own time. Freeze gave him a second chance--twice. Picking him up in the first place and then letting him stay after the Buffalo bar incident. That counts for something, too.
umrebel96
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

If he can continue to show improved decision making and put his maturity issues another year in the background, I think it helps him a lot with NFL folks.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

He'll be back.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

He'll be back. Family can borrow $$ if need be
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Well, It's official. Chad Kelly is staying for his Senior Season.

I think he made a very good decision. Both for him and his future, and for Ole Miss!
-----
Go Rebs!!