Alabama game

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Just wondering if anyone was at the game and what are thoughts of the Pavilion.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The place is fantastic. The way they have the students and band right on the court is great. The students were rowdy the entire game. Wait until school stars again, and the crowds will be bigger, even though last night was a sellout. Marshall Henderson led the crowd for a Hotty Toddy before the game started. But the arena is very nice, the lighting was so much better than the tad. We had some top recruits at the game last night, hope they we're impressed as well. If this team goes dancing, it'll be AK's best coaching job to date. Great victory last night, hope we can keep it going.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

It looked amazing on TV. Gonna try to get down there for a game soon.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelbear wrote:It looked amazing on TV. Gonna try to get down there for a game soon.
U will love it. So glad it was an 8:00 tip off so I could get there. Weeknight games are usually impossible to get to, but an 8 tip off worked. Everyone here should try and make a game this year. U will freak out when u walk in, asking yourself is this Ole Miss? Really is a BIG step up, and recruits hopefully will be impressed. Not going this Saturday, so will get to see how it looks on tv. Yall support our Rebs.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

My son had a blast at the LSU football game earlier this year and has been asking about going back. I told him we were opening a new basketball arena and I'd take to one. Not sure when yet.
Some Random Dude
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

The place is beautiful. As good as any arena anywhere
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!