Chucky_38
All American
All American

LSU pulling away in the 8th. 5-1
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We have not put together a 3 game series all year... This is the strangest team I have ever seen in my lifetime... I guess we figured we could carry over runs.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Totally different pitching performance from LSU tonight. Fortes connected for a line drive home run but haven’t really seen any other hard hit balls tonight from us. Not to mention, LSU has robbed us of a few hits.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

5-2 final. It’s just hard to see consistency from this team. I can’t see us playing well in a tournament.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Chucky_38 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:29 pm 5-2 final. It’s just hard to see consistency from this team. I can’t see us playing well in a tournament.
I agree with you on that. Although I think it’s more of our issues with curve ball pitchers than anything else. We played with no fire whatsoever tonight. I was hoping for a weekend full of energy with us taking the lead in the West but we played flat as a pancake at the plate.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Ole Miss wins series by winning 9-8 today.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

HECK...OF....A......GAME. MacArthur couldn’t locate and even with the WTF moment with Bianco putting in Chioffi...Ethridge finally comes in and pitches a gem. Bats came to life in the clutch moments at the end and then Carracci....what a gamer. This guy has nerves of steel and if anyone still thinks that’s not his role, you’re crazy. Good game for the Rebs. Let’s build off of this crucial series and get back on the winning track.

Forgot to add this...LSU has never gotten beat...EVER. Every time they “lose” it’s because of umpires/referees or they just “weren’t up for the game”. Just wanted to vent and acknowledge the biggest crybaby fan base in all of sports. Hotty toddy, I’ll enjoy this win for a long time.
Last edited by WildRebel on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Fun