women basketball

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Read an article that Coach YO had signed her first recruit...but found this comment at the end:

Allen’s signing is part of a roster rebuild for the Rebels with five players having left the program since Matt Insell and the school parted ways back in March. North Carolina on Monday announced the addition of former Ole Miss guard Madinah Muhammad, who led the Rebels in scoring last season.

Our current roster looks pretty slim
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think we made a bad hire. Not impressed with her, and think she ran off some players with her attitude.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Confirmed!!! Now it will take another 4 years before they switch coaches again. Not a good hire from what I have seen so far. Maybe wrong and only time will tell.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

She can run off anyone from this roster. We didn’t just need a new staff...I’m behind her 💯 and I think she’s a major upgrade.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:47 pm She can run off anyone from this roster. We didn’t just need a new staff...I’m behind her 💯 and I think she’s a major upgrade.
One of the players she ran off is good enough to transfer to state, who has one of the very best teams in the country. I hope u are right, but afraid u are wrong on our new hire. What I've heard about her attitude, and what's happened since she's been hired, think this hire is a major *beep* up. We needed change badly in the womens program, just not who we got.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Chucky_38
All American
All American

You might be right. I honestly haven’t heard much about her other than the official reads.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am I think we made a bad hire. Not impressed with her, and think she ran off some players with her attitude.
They left for some reason😡
This hire is on Bjork will see how it pans out
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!