Lesser opponent

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:52 pm
1OLEMISSREBEL wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:31 pm Defense has held SIU to only three points in the second half.. should we be excited?
Most FCS teams run out of steam in the 2nd half. So I would answer that with a no. They did get some better play though. Still afraid of what a real team will do to them. But a win is a win.
Well at least it is only Bama coming into town.. Not like they can light us up or anything... :cry:
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGznagfJ2Y

Luke repeatedly says " Mind Set"....guess our guys were looking ahead before taking care of business
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Luke and McGriff were saying our defenses eyes weren't looking right. I say it's coaching, or lack thy of. SIU didn't have one guy that would start for us. We were bigger, stronger, and faster. Yet they kicked our D up and down the field, until they wore out in the 4th. C O A C H I N G.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Well at least it is only Bama coming into town.. Not like they can light us up or anything...

And it ticks me off secn decided to come to this game. There are better games for them to go to but come here for that one last shot of this is what happens when we decide to put you on probation.