My only hope is...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

That we get a great DC... If we are going to adopt and become the landshark defense, we have got to make a commitment to get and BE the standard for developing defensive players. There is a desert of good defensive coaches out there and very few that stand out and even fewer that might be willing to jump into our dumpster fire... My preference is to go talk to Pete Golding and offer him the keys to the chancellor's house and the deed to the lyceum.. Just get him here... Whatever it takes.
Later,
Hagar
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

I approve this message.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:41 am That we get a great DC... If we are going to adopt and become the landshark defense, we have got to make a commitment to get and BE the standard for developing defensive players. There is a desert of good defensive coaches out there and very few that stand out and even fewer that might be willing to jump into our dumpster fire... My preference is to go talk to Pete Golding and offer him the keys to the chancellor's house and the deed to the lyceum.. Just get him here... Whatever it takes.
There's a better chance of u walking on water than for us to get Golding. Godfrey did a pod cast on scout about this, and I agree with him. U ain't gonna get a coordinator to come here with a lame duck AD and a lame duck coach. Probably be something like MacIntyre as DC, and Werner as OC.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar, even though it still seems unlikely, seems there’s some smoke to the rumor.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food