My bubble has burst

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

I have no faith in anything ole miss now. I don't want McIntyre but am glad Werner might take over the qb coach even if he is the oc... I give up on expecting anyone at om to actually earn their paycheck. Top to bottom wholesale organization regime change is needed and we are trying to slowly pull off a Band-Aid. Geez.
Later,
Hagar
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar, no one was gonna come here unless we paid them unreal money. They all know Luke is on limited time. Hopefully this time next year we are cleaning house. We have an intern chancellor, a lame duck AD, and a lame duck HC. What assistant would leave where he was to come into this for probably a one year stint? I'm hoping we can keep our recruiting class together, even though it ain't all that. Our administration has allowed our program to sink to unheard of depths. We really suck right now.
Last edited by rebeljim on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

We should try to bring back Chris Kiffin.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Now there is a rumor that Golding is interested and that they have agreed to terms of 1.5 Mil /per year for 4 years ...please say it is so.
Later,
Hagar
GtownRebel
All American
All American

I honestly don't think anyone knows
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:14 pm I honestly don't think anyone knows
This^^^^^^^^
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Glad to see we have Mike McIntyre as DC. He is a know quantity and a good coach.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

okay color me impressed with this signing class so far...now if we can just get Kendall Briles onboard as OC I will soon put my red and blue glasses back on the front of my head instead of the bill of my OM cap.
Later,
Hagar
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Jeff (CajunRebel) is just calmly going about his usual duties as our Resident Recruiting Coordinator and doing a wonderful job as per his usual...thanx Jeff you "Da Man". We owe you a lot more than your being paid.
Later,
Hagar
cajunrebel

Hagar wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 am Jeff (CajunRebel) is just calmly going about his usual duties as our Resident Recruiting Coordinator and doing a wonderful job as per his usual...thanx Jeff you "Da Man". We owe you a lot more than your being paid.

Just double my salary and we will call it good! :D

I was just thinking back and trying to remember how many years I have been doing this. My conclusion is that I am getting old. . . . . .
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

cajunrebel wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:36 am
Hagar wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:29 am Jeff (CajunRebel) is just calmly going about his usual duties as our Resident Recruiting Coordinator and doing a wonderful job as per his usual...thanx Jeff you "Da Man". We owe you a lot more than your being paid.

Just double my salary and we will call it good! :D

I was just thinking back and trying to remember how many years I have been doing this. My conclusion is that I am getting old. . . . . .
I think you started doing this Cutcliff's second year...unless I miss my mark.. I began following "cruitin" when Cutcliff was first brought in.
Later,
Hagar
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Agreed. Thanks as usual Cajun. Makes it easy to drop in and keep with signing day.