Auburn round 2

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Ole Miss continues its dominance of Auburn picking up a HUGE road win tonight. We have held Auburn to its 2 lowest offensive outputs this year. It wasn’t pretty, but we got it done. Chalk up another Q1 win for the Rebs.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Huge win, we were not our best, but relentless defensively. TD barely played because of foul trouble. Heck of a win with a couple of guys in DC and Nailer stepping up.
Goroth

If we can get 4 more wins and pull a Tennessee or Kentucky we should be a lock for a decent seed. Going to be rough down the stretch with some must win games. But this team has the ability and coaching. They just have to make it work together.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I went into this season just to relax and watch but now it’s hard to relax when I watch. I’m having fun and I hope they are too
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Auburn has the best 3pt percentage in the SEC. They average 33 3pt attempts per game. Wednesday night they shot 20 and only made 5. Auburn's guards are their strength. Davis after the game said, their goal was to keep their heels above the 3pt line( defend the perimeter ), and wear out the guards. They took several possessions deep into the shot clock making their guards defend our guards more than normal.

This is called executing a game plan to perfection. With Hinson out, and TD once again in early foul trouble, they had to come up with a plan and execute it. Our opponents' 3pt shooting has been an achilles heel for years. Basketball is fun again.
Some Random Dude