Seems like we're playing flat........ again.

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

oxpatchreb
All American
All American

TECHNICAL FOUL ON OUR BENCH?!?!??!?!?!?!??! WTF!?!??!?!?!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!?!?!?!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!??!?!
L. S. WHO?
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

If AK cannot teach these guys how to play with class, we're as good as through in this league.
L. S. WHO?
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Yeah I got one too. Only mine ends the same as every other road game we've played since conference play began.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

I say we let Eniel and Trevor start launching it from anywhere they want until it goes in........
L. S. WHO?
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

HOW CAN YOU MISS A LAYUP DEWAYNE!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
L. S. WHO?
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

nevermind chucky, we're toast.........

*beep* my feeling. obviously it was gas. &(*%&#(^#$^(#*%)(*#)*%&(#*&^%)*&#^*&$^*)&%^*#&^%(*&#@
^%)*(&%%@)($)%(*#^$&@#^*#%)^)#&%%(&^@#%@$(*#@%*#^&$
@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L. S. WHO?
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Chucky_38 wrote:Yeah I got one too. Only mine ends the same as every other road game we've played since conference play began.
You would be correct sir. :x :? :( :roll:
L. S. WHO?
Chucky_38
All American
All American

We're just not a good SEC team. You can't ask for a better year to sweep Bama, Auburn and LSU. We will struggle with both Tigers and probably lose at LSU. Heck we may struggle with Auburn at home.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Completely self destructed again. AGAIN!!! Chance after chance after chance after chance in the last 2 min to make a freakin' bucket, get a stop, make a bucket. that's how you win basketball games. We have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how to do that. I don't know if AK can't teach them how, or they cannot learn, but this team is not special by any means. I expected this season to be "up and down" and "fun to watch" but this is not fun. This is painful.

I might be 6-2, 245lbs of slow, non-vertical white boy, but I'll tell you this.....
I KNOW HOW TO OWN THE PAINT AND SINK LAY UPS IN TRAFFIC IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable.

I don't want us to go to the dance now. We'll get absolutely WRECKED in the first round by some confident underachiever and I don't want that kind of taste in our mouths when AK hits the recruiting trail. Finish the season, pass on an NIT invite (if they are crazy enough to invite the 4th place West team) and move into next season with some experience in SEC road play.
L. S. WHO?
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Chucky_38 wrote:We're just not a good SEC team. You can't ask for a better year to sweep Bama, Auburn and LSU. We will struggle with both Tigers and probably lose at LSU. Heck we may struggle with Auburn at home.
We'll definitely STRUGGLE with Auburn at home, question is can we pull out a win?
L. S. WHO?
Goroth

well we lost to the bottom barrel of the SEC exact for LSU. Not much else could go wrong now.