PUT THE CRAP ON HOLD AND GET IT DONE REBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

oxpatchreb
All American
All American

As if the team would see this.....

Guys,

Every game is a new chance to explode on someone and show what you're capable of!!! Are you *beep*ed at a coach? Another player? Yourself for playing poorly in SEC play? The fans for turning on you (ignore those *beep*holes)?

Tomorrow, turn that anger into motivation. Focus it on State and kick the ever-lovin' *beep* out of 'em in the Pad. They deserve it!!! They are coming in to this game expecting to win. They are overlooking you, show them what a mistake that is!!!!

Take Gordon and Rhodes out behind the wood shed and DRUM them!!!!

Put a body on Varnado and turn him into a freakin' sign post!!!!!!!!!

You CAN do it and if you put your mind to it, you WILL do it!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON REBELS...... DEFEND OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!
L. S. WHO?
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

oxpatchreb wrote:As if the team would see this.....

Guys,

Every game is a new chance to explode on someone and show what you're capable of!!! Are you *beep*ed at a coach? Another player? Yourself for playing poorly in SEC play? The fans for turning on you (ignore those *beep*holes)?

Tomorrow, turn that anger into motivation. Focus it on State and kick the ever-lovin' *beep* out of 'em in the Pad. They deserve it!!! They are coming in to this game expecting to win. They are overlooking you, show them what a mistake that is!!!!

Take Gordon and Rhodes out behind the wood shed and DRUM them!!!!

Put a body on Varnado and turn him into a freakin' sign post!!!!!!!!!

You CAN do it and if you put your mind to it, you WILL do it!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON REBELS...... DEFEND OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!
As a hog fan, I hope you guys do beat the crap out of state. We need some help in catching them. So, at least for one day, I will be a true blue rebel fan....I think that if you can stop Rhodes, and not let Gordon just go nuts, you can win. But stopping Rhodes is the key. Varnardo is going to get his rebounds, Gordon is going to get his looks. (think early foul trouble)
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Doubt VERY seriously we win another game. This team has quit.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote:Doubt VERY seriously we win another game. This team has quit.
Like I said in earlier posts. I'm going to hang in until some explanation is offered, either by AK, or a credible source in the media, or by course of the teams actions over the following weeks and months.

If things turn out the way you're predicting..... Then I'll go nuts. But for now, I'm still behind this team.
L. S. WHO?
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

oxpatchreb wrote:
rebeljim wrote:Doubt VERY seriously we win another game. This team has quit.
Like I said in earlier posts. I'm going to hang in until some explanation is offered, either by AK, or a credible source in the media, or by course of the teams actions over the following weeks and months.

If things turn out the way you're predicting..... Then I'll go nuts. But for now, I'm still behind this team.
I agree, but I think we're seeing from the bball team the same thing we saw from the football team this past year.

But I'm with ya. This team deserves fans who won't turn on them and I'm going to cheer for them. I HOPE they still have a late season run to go on it them.
GO REBELS!!!
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I'm talking about boys!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to put it together for a solid SEC win baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!
L. S. WHO?