Tale of 2 halves

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

2 halves of a season, 2 halves of a game, 2 halves of a personality (or split personality, that is of our team)...
Kentucky game analysis:
Good comeback effort by the Rebs, but if you look at it closely--mostly keyed by two players as has been the season...
1) Warren - good, future is bright
2) Curtis - always brings effort, works hard, good
3) We sometimes get a little here, a little there out of Kenny, Trevor (aka Turnover), and the rest but for the most part, they just don't have the talent (they suck)
4) Graham - you can see the potential
5) Huertas - sucks, I don't think he ever gets it right upstairs so the body follows

So, onto next season with Warren at the point, Graham at one wing, White and the 5-star from Louisiana down low, and if Eniel would wake up he could be the other wing, but if not hopefully the kid from Memphis will be good.
Goroth

how many time do you see a team shoot the ball 23 more times than the other team and still lose..... cant be often.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

i WANTED oM TO BE THE ONES TO KNOCK uK OUT OF THE TOURNEY. OH WELL. ILL STILL HATE THE CATS. gO cARDS
mmoore313
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

AK says that Huertas is a good player but is having trouble with his shots, but i dont think you have trouble with your shots for the whole season. :roll: Hell, put me in, i can make random threes after ten misses. i think he is horrible and should never be allowed back on the court. why did AK never pull him out of the game?
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton... Old times they are not forgotten.