Powe spotting

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Jerrell Powe attended practice and acted as Coach Rocker's assistant of sorts during d-line drills. Good to see the big man participating anyway he can.
As to Powe himself, he looked in decent shape. Not much bigger than Peria Jerry, so I would place him around 340-350. Much less than the 400 i have heard. He ran a ran a bit too, so he must not be completely out of shape.
Can't wait to see him next fall.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
Heath
All American
All American

Great. Like a player once said, "If you can't play, then become the team's biggest cheerleader."
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Great news. Hope to see him and Peria hold the interior line down.
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

question. He is "ut" because he is still on probation until the year is over? Is that how this thing is working out?
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JoeRebel wrote:question. He is "ut" because he is still on probation until the year is over? Is that how this thing is working out?
If he makes his grades this first year, and rumors are he has. then he should be good to go come Aug.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Powe has become as big a issue with other sec schools as with us. If he makes it, and I really believe he will, every center and guard on opposing teams will take notice and break a sweat cause of the superman label that has been placed on him. Chick a Boom
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

heard today at practice that he pulled down a 2.8 last semester, plus my friends that are tutors say he is the first-in, last-out at the FEDEx Center.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'