Alabama Series

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

phew.

that better be the start of a new streak.

Honestly-I've never been into baseball, so, as a freshman, this is a really difficult way to get me into it.

For my sake, I need them to do well so that I can be as supportive as I am of the other sports.
Heath
All American
All American

dgmcdowe wrote:phew.

Honestly-I've never been into baseball, so, as a freshman, this is a really difficult way to get me into it.

For my sake, I need them to do well so that I can be as supportive as I am of the other sports.
Well, whether winning or losing, I would still go to the games if I were a student there or lived in Oxford. The games, win or lose, are a lot of fun. To me, they are like the football games, I go there for the fun and socializing, not so much the win or lose.

But it is a lot more fun when they win!!! :lol:
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Heath wrote:
dgmcdowe wrote:phew.

Well, whether winning or losing, I would still go to the games if I were a student there or lived in Oxford. The games, win or lose, are a lot of fun. To me, they are like the football games, I go there for the fun and socializing, not so much the win or lose.

But it is a lot more fun when they win!!! :lol:
Agreed, to all of it. I love going to the games!
GO REBELS!!!