Sanford Earns Chucky Mullins Courage Award

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Congratulations, Jamarca!

“I’m so grateful to receive this award,” Sanford said. “It means a lot to me. If we can come together as a team and play like Chucky played, we can be very good. My heart was beating so hard during the film and I really didn’t know who would get the award, because we have players like Peria Jerry, Dustin Mouzon and Terrell Jackson who are so deserving.”

Well, said.

http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticl ... ID=1437999
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Im kinda surprised. i thought Jerry would get it. I always hear that hes one of the leaders and all that stuff.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BigTrev34 wrote:Im kinda surprised. i thought Jerry would get it. I always hear that hes one of the leaders and all that stuff.
I always thought the award went to a Senior DB. If so, Jerry couldn't have won it.
Some Random Dude
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

lewindha wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:Im kinda surprised. i thought Jerry would get it. I always hear that hes one of the leaders and all that stuff.
I always thought the award went to a Senior DB. If so, Jerry couldn't have won it.
It used to. 2 years ago Willis won it, a LB and last year Garrett won it, a DL. Sanford deserves it, Jerry could have won it also, either or those guys.
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I think it's just a senior Defensive player.