#1 Overall Seed Miami regional...

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

oxfordrebel
All American
All American

MtownRebel wrote:
MIZtigersZOU wrote:First...nice to be back...haven't been over here since football season!

Second...are you guys as tired of Miami arrogance as the Tiger faithful are? From the way they are talking..."Misery" and "Old *beep*" should just stay back in Columbia and Oxford...we don't have a chance to win a d*** thing...
Consider the source. They are some of the worst fans in the world and support one of the worst institutions in the world. My hate for the U is up there with the Boston Red Sox, terrorism, and Memphis State.
I was pretty indifferent to Miami until they came to Oxford two years ago for the Super Regional. Their coaches and players did not represent very well to say the least. As I compared them to the Texas players and coaches from the year before, I must say Miami did not compare very well at all. The Texas team the year before was very respectful to the home crowd, players, coaches, etc from all accounts. The team acted like well-behaved guests. Miami showed almost a thug attitude all the way though the series.

Hey MIZ, our goal is to win the Regional certainly. I know y'all's goal is the same. But one of us MUST take out the Canes. Here's to Ole Miss and Mizzou fighting it out on Sunday and having Miami eliminated by then!
GO REBELS!!!
Heath
All American
All American

oxfordrebel wrote:
MtownRebel wrote:
MIZtigersZOU wrote:First...nice to be back...haven't been over here since football season!

Second...are you guys as tired of Miami arrogance as the Tiger faithful are? From the way they are talking..."Misery" and "Old *beep*" should just stay back in Columbia and Oxford...we don't have a chance to win a d*** thing...
Consider the source. They are some of the worst fans in the world and support one of the worst institutions in the world. My hate for the U is up there with the Boston Red Sox, terrorism, and Memphis State.
I was pretty indifferent to Miami until they came to Oxford two years ago for the Super Regional. Their coaches and players did not represent very well to say the least. As I compared them to the Texas players and coaches from the year before, I must say Miami did not compare very well at all. The Texas team the year before was very respectful to the home crowd, players, coaches, etc from all accounts. The team acted like well-behaved guests. Miami showed almost a thug attitude all the way though the series.

Hey MIZ, our goal is to win the Regional certainly. I know y'all's goal is the same. But one of us MUST take out the Canes. Here's to Ole Miss and Mizzou fighting it out on Sunday and having Miami eliminated by then!
Watch Bethune-Cookman take it all! :lol: That would leave the fans from 3 different schools picking our bottom jaws up off the floor.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Heath wrote:
oxfordrebel wrote:
MtownRebel wrote: Consider the source. They are some of the worst fans in the world and support one of the worst institutions in the world. My hate for the U is up there with the Boston Red Sox, terrorism, and Memphis State.

Watch Bethune-Cookman take it all! :lol: That would leave the fans from 3 different schools picking our bottom jaws up off the floor.
B-CU is no team to sneeze at. They played a fierce game against the Rebels two years ago in the Oxford Regional and lost 3-2 in a tight one in front of a sell-out Rebel crowd. They have the possibility of being a dark horse in this one. This is the 3rd time B-CU has been hosted by Miami in Regional play. B-CU is 36-20 coming into their game against Miami Friday. B-CU has the nation's leading pitcher in ERA in Hiram Burgos (1.20). Interestingly enough, Burgos is 9-1 and his only loss came on March 26 against, you guessed it, Miami. Ole Miss of course has the nation's 3rd leading pitcher in ERA in Scott Bittle (1.45).

On the flip side, Miami is 73-11 in Regional games held in their home park. They have advanced to the CWS in 17 or the 21 years they've hosted a Regional.
GO REBELS!!!