So who do U prefer

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Mia or MO again? I'm a baseball newbie, but I'm, thinking Mo w/o their ace ..?? How many ways am I wrong :?
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Missouri, but I'd love to beat Miami just to be able to knock them out.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MtownRebel wrote:Missouri, but I'd love to beat Miami just to be able to knock them out.
Well, if get MO & win, then we'll have our chance, to oust the Canes. Now that would be cool. 8)
Heath
All American
All American

bleuwolfe wrote:
MtownRebel wrote:Missouri, but I'd love to beat Miami just to be able to knock them out.
Well, if get MO & win, then we'll have our chance, to oust the Canes. Now that would be cool. 8)
Well, then we would have to come back and beat Miami twice, once Sunday afternoon, then again on Monday.

But, it doesn't matter now, since I am posting this after the Miami vs. MO game and Miami has won by a score of 6-5.

So, hopefully Cody is pumped and makes sure to drink plenty of fluids because it will be humid again like it was in Hoover.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

"So, hopefully Cody is pumped and makes sure to drink plenty of fluids because it will be humid again like it was in Hoover."

Hear Cody always drinks plenty of fluids...that might be a problem.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

On a serious note, looks like it was rough heat out there today. Power was cramping up and had to have liquids brought out to him in the never-ending 6th inning today after his double.
GO REBELS!!!
Heath
All American
All American

rebelliousb wrote:"So, hopefully Cody is pumped and makes sure to drink plenty of fluids because it will be humid again like it was in Hoover."

Hear Cody always drinks plenty of fluids...that might be a problem.
I am betting that he didn't drink enough of the "right" kind of fluids when he pitched against Vandy on Sat. I think if I were Bianco, I would have plenty of Gatorade, oranges, orange juice, bananas, kiwi fruit, salt tabs, etc. on hand for the pitchers and Basham. Send Reinstettle or Mossberg to the local Piggly Wiggly and give them Scruggs' credit card (it's not like he'll be using it any time soon anyway)!! :lol: